I wasn't finished— Donghyuck was still persistent on the conversation until Mark turned around and gave his boyfriend a smile.

You can tell me about your day again. Donghyuck's eyes lit up.

Ok.

Mark thought he got Donghyuck occupied enough to not bring up or initiate about the conversation of them having sex. But his boyfriend grew tired of talking about his day and was almost about to bring it up until Mark asked if he had homework.

The younger wasn't happy as he listened to Mark and took out his homework. Mark finished all his work at school and to purposely drag on the night, he told Donghyuck that he didn't know how to do the work which angered the younger.

Mark, come on help me! Mark was sitting on the floor, playing on his phone. He peered around his screen at looked at his boyfriend's desperate face.

No. He went back to his phone, smiling to himself.

Ahh! Donghyuck slammed his face down onto his notebook. Mark pitied Donghyuck especially since he got homework on the first day.

He sighed as he sat up from the floor and petted his boyfriend's head. The younger leaning into the touch as he picks his head up to look at Mark. ❝Markie, please help me?

Wish I could babe but you need to learn how to do it on your own.

Donghyuck pouts at Mark, the other was unfazed until he suddenly felt himself being thrown onto his boyfriend's bed.

Screw the homework Donghyuck pushes at Mark's chest to keep him flat on his back, ❝I want you Mark.

Donghyuck keeps his palms pressed against Mark's chest as he leans down to try and capture his boyfriend's lips.

Mark on the other hand can't let this happen, Johnny would find out one way or another. So without thinking, he placed his hand over Donghyuck's mouth.

Mmph Donghyuck muffles against the palm pressed against his lips, he removes the hand, pouting at Mark. ❝Markie, just let me kiss you!

Donghyuck was much quicker this time but so was Mark, when the younger tried kissing him again, Mark moved his head to the side so Donghyuck ended up kissing his bed sheets.

He pulls back, this time glaring. ❝Mark!

Donghyuck was done playing games so he grabbed Mark's face in between his palms, holding on tight as he pulled Mark's face towards his.

Donghyuck had such a strong grip for someone who didn't like exercising or anything to build muscle in his body in Mark's opinion. So I guess you could say he was kinda scared at how controlling Donghyuck was being in their current situation.