Playing With The Alpha - Chapter 9 pg 32

I got a feeling I was doing something that I shouldn't be doing, but I couldn't stop? Because I knew I'll probably never get another chance like this again. That's the predicament I was in.

My head screamed for me to release the first full of silk like hair I had gripped onto as my lips moved in sync with his. But the loud bumping sound of my heart flooded out screams of common sense.

Something came alive inside me? Like a flame that was on the verge of burning out, instead intensified.

I didn't feel any fear for the first time while in his presence.

But like all good things that ended when a knock came from the door. Snapping us both back to reality.

Alpha Randi pulls back, I watch as the gold begins to fade back into his dark tone.

The energy between us was so strong, we stare at each other. Silence filled the air.

"Is everything OK alpha?" Cathy's speaks. Before she comes in alpha Randi shove's past her and darted down the stairs.

Cathy looks at me; I turn my head away, not knowing what to say.

"Did something happen?" She questions, stepping closer to me. I turn my head away.

"Nothing happened!" I say. I need to get dressed." I tightly wrap around my bath robe.

"If you need anything just call." She whispers. She lingers for about a second before leaving.

I immediately take a seat at the edge of my bed my legs felt like jelly and I needed to catch my breath.

What the hell just happened?