Playing With The Alpha- Chapter 15 Pg 57

leah Pov

I groan out in pain and ball myself up in bed. What was wrong with me? Maybe it was because I'm so nervous about everything lately.

Why was it so hot?

"Just breathe." I repeat to myself. Suddenly my phone rings on my nightstand.

"Hello?"

"Leah!" A high pitch female voice spoke. "It's me, Maria."

"Maria," I didn't recognize the number.

"I know, I ask Zayne for your number. I hope you don't mind I just really miss you guys. How have you been? Zayne never called back to fill me in on what happened that night."

"Well, that night didn't go exactly as planned..."

"What do you mean?"

"I ran out, and Zayne chased after me, he took me to his grandparents cabin and-" I pause, pressure builds up in my throat.

"Leah, are...you Okay?"

"I...Yeah. I'm fine I just...Zayne took me to his grandparent's cabin and um..." I drag on. This was really awkward.

"And, come on tell me!"

"Aaaaaahhhh!"

The sudden scream almost made me drop the phone.

"Wait! Don't tell me you two did it? I don't believe you. Oh my God! Zayne claimed you. Oh my God, wait, wait how did it feel?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"How did it feel like to be marked by a hot werewolf? Did it hurt?"

"Well yeah it hurt. It was my first time. I was scared and shaking the whole time he was very gentle. But I'm glad it was with him."

"Awe. I wish my first time was like that. The idiot I did it with couldn't even put the condom on right." She laughs. I couldn't even really focus on her words. "Wait, you two did use a condom right? I mean I don't know if it's different with werewolves but when it's human to human, you can get preg-" She didn't even get to finish before I dropped my phone and darted to the bathroom. I made it just in time, before barfing my dinner up.

It hadn't occurred to me until now. We didn't use one. Was it even necessary? Was it possible for me to get- NO! I shake my head. It wasn't that. I'm just stressed out, that's all. I pick the phone up; all I heard was a dial tone.

Suddenly there was a commotion outside my door.

"Leah!" A dismayed Cathy barges in. "I didn't know anything about this. They say it's alpha's orders." She rambles but I had no clue of what she was talking about. Suddenly a group of guards came into my bedroom. Charles stood nearby in the door way.

"What's going on?" I say looking to Cathy, "Leah we're here to escort you to the alpha' " Stop talking, find something to wear. The alpha wants you immediately." One of the guards says.

"They can't do this can they? I don't want to go."

"There's nothing I can do. It's alpha's command. I'm so sorry Leah." Cathy tries to remain calm.

"Hurry put this on."

"Please don't let them do this." I plead.

I stare at the clothes in my shaky hand. My breathing felt as if it was decreasing by the second and everything seemed out of focus. Cathy spoke to me but I could barely hear her. "It's going to be fin-...Are...you.....Okay?...Leah" The clothes slip out of my hands and I turn to her.

"I...I don't-" was the last thing I recalled before passing out.