pg 76

Zayne's POV

I bite nervously on my lips as I reread the message, before I press send. I needed to talk to someone besides Maria and Leah was the only person I could think of.

There was absolutely no way Camila's my mate. Maybe because I'm so desperate to actually have one my wolf somehow gotten confused. That was the only logically explanation for this.

I felt sick to my stomach and my wolf wouldn't let me rest.

A knock comes from the door and I groan. "Go away!"

Silver and Cruz invite themselves in. "If your brother knew that you were in his chair, he'll have a fit."

"Fuck him. And what do you want?"

"So I heard you went to Black Moth Without us." Silver crosses her arms.

Memories of last night flash in front of me and a deep depression falls over me.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to any of you today." I groan throwing my head back onto Randi's chair.

Cruz raises his hands up in defense. "Whoah! Whats up with you?"

"Fate-" I pause, "Just isn't on myside"

"What are talking about. Fate? You can always change your fate. Its our destiny that can't be changed." Silver says taking a seat in front of me.

Cruz joins her side by seating on the chair's armrest.

"Come on now, something is up. You usually want to tell all bout the crazy things that went on down there, but now you don't. Tell us what happened."

The two stare at in anticipation. I was beginning to fell trapped so I stand and walk to the window.

"Lets just say, I'm getting back everything that I served out."

Maybe mother moon was punishing me for what I've done to Randi. Mated to my brothers ex. I so desperately wanted my mate to be revealed to me, but for her to be Camila? It felt wrong.

Now I understand my brother's feelings. He wanted Camila but instead got Leah. I want Leah but have Camila.

I turn to Cruz and Silver, preparing to tell them. Just when I was about to speak my phone rang.

"Fuck." I curse under my breath as I recognise the number.

"Are you going to answer it or...." Silver ask becoming annoyed by the ringing. She sighs aloud before jumping up and answering it.

"Hello?"

"Who is this? Silver?" I could hear Camila on the other end.

"Oh, Camila its you. What do you need?"

"Why do you have Zayne's phone. Is he there? I need to talk him, its urgent."

"Oh hold on, here you go." Silver holds the phone out to me and I shake my head and mouth "No!" "Im busy!!"

Silver raises her eyebrows in confusion, before speaking again. "Uh um Camila, yeah....Zayne can't come to the phone right now but you're more than welcome to come over. I'm sure you could talk to him then. Okay, cool see you later." she adds before hanging up.

"Why would you do that?" I shout, pulling at my hair.

Silver shrugs her shoulders. "Whats wrong with you? Its just Camila, chill out."

"Thats the fucking point. God!"

"Relax Zayne. Whats up between you two? I thought you liked Camila."

"It doesn't matter now. I can't be here."

I put my phone back into my pocket and head for the door. Suddenly with his super speed Cruz stood in front of the door way.

"What are you doing? Move!" I demand.

Silver who still stood behind me, crosses her arms chirped in, "Not until you tell us why you're trying to avoid Camila. Did you see her at Black Moth last night? Did something happen between you two?"

"Its nothing! Don't challenge me."

"You sound like your brother almost. To bad you're not, we would've listened." Silver suddenly pins my arm behind my back and slams me to the ground.

"You're not going anywhere Zayne until you stop being stubborn and tell us why you're avoiding Camila!"

"Get the fuck off me Silver and let me go. Or I swear I'll turn on you!" I declared.

Silver chuckles not taking my warning serious. She never was afraid of my brother and I.

"Turn, I always wanted to fight you!" she provoked in my ear.

I could feel my wolf reawakening and he accepted her proposal. It was time to show them my brother wasn't the only one in this pack who should be taken seriously.