pg 74

Randi's POV

"Randi you and Leah should began to prepare to leave. The meeting starts at twelve. I've already spoken with Cyrus about our arrival." Tony says.

"Fuck-" I mumble under my breath. "I know....okay. Let the others know I'll be there in an hour." I instructed before hanging up. Placing my phone back in the nightstand, I turn back to Leah.

She laid in a fetus position and I couldn't help the feeling of wanting to touch her. I slowly creep back onto the bed and slightly hover over her sleeping frame.

I lift my hand to touch her cheek but suddenly stop. As much as I didn't want to wake her and for us to just stay here like this, I force myself to remember the reason why we were here and now wasn't the time to play honeymoon.

Instead I stand back up and slap her foot. "Its time to get up!"

She snaps awake and groans. "Ouch."

"Get up. Do what ever it is you need to do to get ready. We'll be leaving soon."

"Aye aye captain!" she mocks scooting to the edge of the bed.

Needing something to do with myself I volunteer to start her shower. Satisfied with the waters temperature I return back to the main room. Leah stood unpacking her luggage. When noticing my gaze she turns to me. She gathers her things up and nears the bathroom. Suddenly I found myself blocking the entrance of the bathroom door. Startled she looks up at my with an confused expression.

"What are you doing?" She remarks amusingly.

I probed through my mind for the answer myself, but found nothing.

"Don't take long in there." I settled to say before moving out of her way. She lowers her head and I could see the smile she tried to hide. I felt childish and awkward now. What the fuck was I doing?

Taking a seat on the side of the bed I rub my face out of irritation. As hard as I tried, I couldn't resist looking at the bathroom door. I felt like a damn puppy waiting for it's owner to return and I hated the feeling, but I wondered what exactly she was doing? I wondered was she thinking about me.

I smile at the thought that she probably locked the door before she got undressed, though my attention is reverted when my phone rings again. I check it and my entire mood has switched.

Camila's caller ID flashes on the screen. I look to the bathroom door and then back at my phone. After answering it I stand, grab my choat, and head out the room.

"What do you want?" I ask. My voice sounding softer then I attended it to be.

"Randi. Something weird is happening."

"Look, now isn't the time Camila. I'm busy."

"No, please listen to me. It's....it's about Zay-"

Her words are cut off as someone bumps into causing the device to fall from out of my hand, and onto the ground.

I look down at it and then back up at the stranger that caused the whole thing.

"Damn it!" I snap. The guy looked up from out under his hood, to which he wore to cover his face. He looks up at me and for a split second I felt remorse. His face was bruised and dark, as if he had been beaten. But what stood out even more was the scars on his face.

He slowly bends down to pick it up.

"You should watch where your going next time."

He hands me back my phone but stops as if he had just realized something.

"You were with that girl weren't you?"

I grab my phone and check it. The call with Camila had disconnected. I return my gaze back up to him.

"Who are you?"

He shakes his head. "You didn't notice me because I leaving but I saw."

"Well I usually don't notice insignificant things." I confess annoyed now. Placing my phone into my pocket and head back to the room.