pg 75

Leah POV

I wipe the fog off the mirror and stare at my reflection. Surprisingly my skin looked healthier and it almost appeared to glow. What was happening to me?

I felt silly and embarrassed by the thoughts that inevitably clouded my mind. I hated the smile that wouldn't go away. There was no point in denying the bond we were forming and as much as I didn't want to admit it, I knew deep down even if Randi never meant anything that he said, deep down......

I knew I belonged to him.

I wondered what he was doing out there.

I hurriedly slide into my underwear and worn out skinny jeans. I don't bother putting a bra and skip right to a plain white tank top and over it my black leather jack, zipping it just half way up.

My dark hair was still damped from the shower and I no clue what to do with it. Taking the bow that was around my wrist I use my fingers to comb the knots out before tying my hair into a pony tail.

I stood there, with my hand on the door handle. I can't believe he was just on the other side of this door. I take in a deep breath one last time before walking back into the main room.

"Okay I'm done now!"

To my surprise, Randi was nowhere to be seen.

Feeling a bit disappointed and with nothing else to do I take a seat at the edge of the bed. Checking my phone for the time, I soon began to feel uneasy as a text notification from Zayne pops up on the screen.

Just when I was going to open it, the door opens and in walks Randi.

"Where did you go?" I found myself asking.

"A had to make a phone call."

Something was off about him, but I pay it no mind.

He begins to take off his coat. And I couldn't help but stare at the way his veins where so visible and how he flexed his muscles as he took off his shirt.

"I won't be long." tossing a towel over his shoulder and carries his bag into the bathroom with him.

I throw myself back and stare up at the motel's tacky ceiling design.

"I could die right now." I whisper with a smile.