Welcome

I'm back! Sorry for that small break, this week has me going insane (no pun intended)

ANYWAY here's a calmer chapter😊

---------------------------------------------------------

Sam awoke to banging against the front door. Colby groaned, rolling over. Sam sighed softly, standing up and walking out of the bedroom. 

Rubbing his eyes sleepily, Sam opened the door. He gasped, smiling widely. 

"Hey there" Jake smiled. Sam hugged him tightly, looking towards Elton. 

"Come in! Colby's sleeping still" Sam said opening the door wide, stepping to the side. Jake looked around.

"This is a nice place" Elton says as he sets his bags on the floor. Sam smiled. "How long are you guys staying?" He says, closing the door. 

"Couple days" Jake says before looking at Sam. "We should hang out, just me and you." Sam smiles, looking at Jake. 

"We definitely should.. I don't think Colby will mind." Sam said before looking at Elton. "We only have one guest room.. you guys could share or one of you can sleep on the couch" He says motioning to a door.

"I'll sleep on the couch, Elton you can take the room" Jake says before sitting down. 

Sam smiles slightly, walking to his bedroom. "Colby, baby? Elton and Jake are here.." Sam says quietly, shaking the brunette. Colby hums slightly, turning over and looking at Sam. 

"Already?" Colby replies, his voice hoarse from sleeping. Sam nodded, handing Colby a hoodie. 

"I'm sorry I woke you up..." Sam said quietly. Colby put the hoodie on before looking at the blonde. "I'm not mad Sam" Colby replied before standing up. 

"Oh and just so you know. He touches you. He's dead." Colby says before walking out of the room. Sam bit his lip gently, looking at the ground. 

"Hey Colby!" Jake says with a smile. Colby waves, walking to the kitchen. Sam walks out of the room. 

"He just woke up" Sam says as he sits next to Jake. Elton walks out of the spare room, two bags in his hands. 

"Sam one of these is yours and one is Colby's. It's some extra things." Elton says as he hands the bags to the blonde. 

Colby leans against the doorway of the kitchen, a mug in his hands. Elton looks at Colby and smiles.

"How are you?" Elton asks happily. Colby smiles slightly. "I'm great" he replies. Jake looks at Sam, confused. 

Sam shrugs slightly. "What made you guys come out?" He says softly. Jake looked at Colby. 

"Give you those bags and check in on you. Jake just wanted to see Sam" Elton replied, making Colby stare at Jake. Sam cleared his throat slightly, making Jake look at him. 

"Colby can I talk to you for a second?" Elton said, making Colby look at him. 

Colby nodded, walking to the bedroom. Elton followed him, giving Sam a smile.

"Whats your problem with Jake?" Elton asks as Colby closed the door. Colby sighed.

"I don't like how close he is to Sam" Colby said, leaning against the wall. 

"Since you guys have been here Sam has called Jake crying two times" Elton explained, his arms crossed. 

"I was mad.. he accused me of cheating on him." Colby said, looking at the ground. Elton shook his head.

"Did you hit him?" Elton asked. Colby looked up quickly. "Id never hit him." Colby said, staring at Elton.

"Then what? You just yell at him? Ignore him?" Elton asks walking closer to the Brunette. Colby shakes his head quickly.

"Stop it.." Colby said quietly, looking down at the ground. Elton sighs. "You need to learn to control yourself. Or you will kill him. I care about you Colby. I care about both of you." Elton says before leaving the room. Colby looked at the door. A tear falling down his face. He quickly wiped it away.

Colby looked around the room. He sighed before walking out of the room. He knew he needed to control it. He just didn't know how.