Plotting

Sam sat in his bed, a map of the prison sprawled out in front of him. Elton walked into the room and handed Sam a cup. 

"Its hot chocolate, now whats the plan?" Sam took the cup and set it on the bedside table. 

"So im thinking what if we create a distraction while everyone is outside and get Colby when everyone is distracted" Elton looked at the doorway. A woman standing there.

"That wont work" the woman said making Sam look up. Elton stood up.

"Sam this is Andrea. She is Colby lawyer. Shes helping us get him out." Sam nodded and held out his hand.

"It's nice to meet you" Andrea smiled before her smile fell.

"Theres something you guys should know. Colby was in the courtyard and a giant group of inmates jumped him. Colby is in the prison infirmary as of right now." Sam covered his mouth.

"Is he okay? Please tell me my boyfriend is okay!" Elton rubbed Sam's back.

"Yes Sam he is okay. But Sam I need you to understand that Colby has been through a lot while he's been in that place. He might not be exactly the same when he gets out." Sam nodded.

The three looked at the map, studying it. Sam looked at Andrea biting his nails. 

"What if you go in and talk to him. Say that its a meeting between a lawyer and client." Andrea looked at Elton.

"Then what?" Sam pointed to a room. 

"This room has a door that leads to the kitchen, if you can get him to the kitchen they have a loading dock to get food, Elton you drive the truck and when they finish unloading the food, Andrea you and Colby sneak into the back of the truck. Elton you will close the door and drive away." Andrea looked at the boys and nodded.

"That might just work.. it wont be easy though. Where do we take him afterwards? We can't bring him here." Elton looked at Andrea as she spoke.

"Its Halloween in a week. That's when we ill do it. I will go to the Queen Mary, they are having a huge event for Halloween. Ill bring him a change of clothes and we can get him a makeover and a fake ID. We can move state. We can go to Hawaii." Elton licked his lips. 

Andrea nodded and looked at Sam. "This will be a huge risk" Andrea spoke quietly. 

Sam looked at her saying "I'll do anything for him. I will risk my life for him any time" Andrea nodded and looked at Elton. 

"Start getting everything ready. I'll see you boys in a week." Andrea said as she walked out of the room. Leaving the house. Elton looked at Sam and hugged him. 

"We got this okay? I promise" Sam nodded and Elton let go of Sam before walking out of the room. 

Sam stood up going to the closet and packing a suitcase full of Colby's clothes. He grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie, he folded them and laid them on the desk. 

Sam was prepared to get the love of his life. Even if it means their relationship becomes Bonnie and Clyde.