Incognito

"Wake up Sam" Colby said as he shook the blonde. Sam yawned and slowly opened his eyes, looking around sleepily. 

"We are here?" Colby nodded and held out his hand for Sam to grab. Sam smiled and took it, standing up. Colby reaches up and grabs their bags, swinging them over his shoulders.

"I can take mine!" Sam whined as Colby shook his head.

"Nope to late. Off the plane" Sam rolled his eyes walking in front of Colby, catching him looking down at the blondes ass.

Stepping off the plane, the boys looked around. Sam looked at Colby and smiled.

"Elton has a place for us to stay." Colby said looking at the boy. "It's away from everybody.. its isolated.. we can be as loud as we want" Colby smirked. Sam looked at him and smacked his arm, making Colby laugh. 

"Just joking" Colby smiled, looking at his blonde lover. Sam smiled before making his way to the cab Elton got for them. Colby puts their bags in the trunk before entering the car.

Sam looked out the window as they drove to the new house. Colby reached over lightly grabbing Sam's had with his slightly shaky one. Sam looked over at Colby with worry.

"Whats wrong?" Sam said softly before moving closer to his boyfriend. Colby sighed. "I'm just... worried.. I mean what if I lose control and you are the only person there.. I don't want to hurt you."

Sam leaned over kissing the brunettes cheek. "You wont hurt me baby. I trust you." Colby cupped Sam's cheek before kissing him softly. Sam smiled before kissing back.

Pulling away, Colby looks out the window. The house coming into view. Sam gasped and smiled. "I love it" Colby looked at him as the car came to a stop.

Colby grabbed their bags, both boys walking inside. "It's beautiful." Sam says looking around. Colby hums, setting their bags down.

"Welcome home" Colby says. Sam looks at him before hugging him.

Colby looks down at Sam. "Lets get some sleep? We can unpack tomorrow." Sam nodded, pulling Colby in the direction of the room. Sam smiled before letting go of Colby's hand, jumping onto the bed excitedly.

"Bouncy" Sam said looking at his boyfriend. Colby rolled his eyes before taking his shirt off and getting into the bed. 

Sams eyes scanned Colby chest and back. Scars littered the boy's body, one scar catching the boy's eye. A large scar across the brunettes back. It looked deep and painful. Sam carefully ran his finger across it making Colby jump and look at the boy.

"Dont" Colby said before laying down, back hidden to the blonde. Sam sighed and layed down. He wondered where the scar came from. It didn't look like one he's ever seen. 

Sam closed his eyes as he fell into sleep. Colby sighed before looking at the boy. 

"I love you" Colby whispered. Sleep taking over his body.