Reunited

"Boys we landed" Elton says as he shakes Sam awake then shakes Jake. Sam looks at Elton and smiles.

"We are in California?" Elton chuckles and nods his head. They stand up and grab their bags before walking off the plane.

"Alright, our Uber is on the way. Kat texted me telling me that everyone is home" Elton puts his phone away.

"Everyone? How many people are there?" Jake says as he looks at Elton. "Four people there right now. But in total there is about 7 people who live in the house." Sam looks at Elton.

"How big of a house is it? A mansion?" Jake laughs as Sam looks at Elton.

"Uber is here." Elton pulls both of the boys to the car. Sam looks at Jake.

"How does fresh air smell? After what? Over 4 years?" Jake nods his head and looks out the window. "Smells like air" Elton laughs loudly and turns around to look at Jake.

After 30 minutes of driving, the Uber pulls up to the house. Elton gets out of the car and grabs his bag before opening the gate.

"Wow this place is huge" Sam looks at the house shocked. Jake leads him through the gate as Elton locks it. Before walking to the door and unlocking it.

They walk inside. "I'm home!" Elton yells before two dogs run down the stairs. Suddenly laughing comes from upstairs. Elton rolls his eyes as Kat and Devyn come down the stairs.

"Colby fell and Corey is laughing at him. Hi im Kat and this is my girlfriend Devyn." Kat shakes Sams hand quickly before shaking Jake's.

Jake looks up as Colby comes down the stairs with another boy behind him. Colby locks eyes with Jake.

"Hi im Corey!" Corey runs past Colby and shakes Jake's hand then shaking Sams.

"It's nice to meet you guys" Jake smiles. Sam locks eyes with Colby and runs to him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"You brought jake?" Colby whispers into the blondes ear. Sam pulls away and looks at him, nodding his head.

"What did I miss while I was gone?" Elton says while petting the dogs.

"Corey broke a Tv. Colby broke the fridge and stove. And Kat broke the pool." Devyn said making the three look at her.

"Way to expose us" Kat mumbled and crossed her arms. "The pool isn't broken the filter is." Colby looked at her.

"She put soap in the pool don't let her lie to you" Kat looks at Colby. Before throwing a pillow at him.

Elton rolls his eyes and looks at Corey. "What did you do to the tv?" Corey looked at Colby.

"Colby and I decided to play Rocket League and I got angry." Corey shrugged and Elton looked at Colby.

"How did you break the stove and the fridge?" Corey stifled his laugh. "Well we were fucking around and me and Corey fell and I broke the stove door. Then the fridge got stuck so it was a team effort to pry it open." Corey looked at Elton.

"We got hungry man" Colby nodded. Sam looked at him and grabbed his hand softly.

Colby looked at Sam, confused before looking at Jake.

Kat clears her throat and grabs Sam and Jake's hands "your rooms are up stairs but first tour of the house!" Colby lets go of the blondes hand and walks upstairs to his bedroom.

"This is the kitchen. Colby and Corey fucked it up and constantly throw pranks on everyone else. Those two are something else together." Jake scoffed slightly making Kat look at him. "Jake don't even think about it. Colby has been nothing but nice to everyone here." Jake rolled his eyes.

"Hasnt killed anyone yet?" Sam looked at him. "He isn't the same person he was Jake." Kat looked at Sam. "Sam you will be sharing a room with him. I was told by Elton that you guys are dating?" Sam nodded.

"Yes we are." Jake looked at him shocked. "Um since fucking when!?" Sam rolled his eyes.

"Since he got out." Sam looked at Kat and smiled. "You may continue" kat smiled.

"Through this door is the garage, its Elton's  place to go. In the room is the game room. This is where we all hang out, play video games, watch movies. We have house meetings here." Kat looked at them. "House meetings are once a month, this month we already had one. Now upstairs is all the rooms so let's go." Kat smiled leading them to the stairs.

Katrina showed the boys everyone's room. "Now Jake this is your room. Right across the hall is yours and Colby's." Sam nodded and looked at the door. Kat walked over and knocked before opening the door "WAKE THE FUCK UP COLE" Colby looked up from his phone at Kat before throwing a pillow at her.

"How can I help you guys?" Colby said catching the pillow swiftly as it was thrown back at him. "Sam is sharing a room with you. That alright?" Colby nodded and looked at Sam.

"If its okay with him, I don't mind." Sam smiled and sat on the grey couch by the door. Kat smiled "ill see you boys later. We gotta buy you some necessities." Sam smiled at her and waved as the door shut.

Colby looked at Sam. "Why is Jake here? He hates me. Its been nice here without someone trying to kill me." He said sounding upset.

"He's my friend.... I couldn't just leave him in there... I couldn't.." Colby rolled his eyes and looked at his phone.

"I'm sorry Colby...." Sam sighed and looked down. Suddenly the door opened. "Brother. Play games with me brother." Colby looked at Corey laughing.

"I'm down brother" Colby stood up and held his hand out for Sam. The blonde looked at his hand before grabbing it and following the two brunettes downstairs.

Sam could get used to this house.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Let me know if you have any suggestions for what you would enjoy reading in the story :)