Accident

Colby ran his fingers through his hair. He grabbed Sam's file quickly opening it.

"Samuel John Golbach. Clinical Depression, Anxiety Disorder" Colby read as he walled into the room. Sam looking up quickly.

"Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder." Colby finished throwing the file on the bed. Sam looked at it.

"Why would you read that without asking me..." Sam asked quietly. Colby scoffed.

"I could ask you the same question." Colby leaned against the wall. Sam grabbed his phone, texting a number.

"Yeah go cry to Jakey." Colby rolls his eyes, starting to walk away. "And you accuse me of being the one cheating." He finished before walking away from the blonde. Sam stands up, walking to the taller.

"Id never cheat on you Colby. Jake's my best friend." Sam says as he grabs his hand. Colby stares at their hands. He looks up, locking eyes with the blonde. 

"Please Colby I love you.." Sam whispers. Colby sighs, gently pulling the blonde closer to him. "I'm sorry.. I just get so angry... I cant control it.." Colby says, pulling Sam into a hug. 

Sam smiles, wrapping his arms around the boy. Colby leans down, kissing Sam's head softly. "What can I do to make it up to you?" Colby says. Words muffled by the blonde hair. 

"Watch a movie with me?" Sam asks hopefully. Colby chuckles, pulling away from the boy. 

"What movie are we watching? You go put it in and ill make food" Colby says as he watches Sam run to the livingroom. 

Sam picks out a random movie, carefully putting it into the dvd player. He turned on the tv. He smiled before running to the bedroom, grabbing blankets and pillows. 

He quickly laid them out before running into the kitchen. Colby looked over at his blonde boyfriend. 

"What are you doing?" He asked confusedly. Sam smiles. "I set everything up! I'm excited!" Sam says as he hugs the brunette. 

"Calm down Sammy, you are super hyper" Colby wrapped his arms around Sam. "If you keep running around you'll hurt yourself" Colby says, looking down the hyper boy.

Sam nodded, gently cuddling to Colby's side. A phone ring sounded. Sam pushed himself away from Colby, grabbing the phone and answering it.

Colby turned his attention to the boy, arms crossed. "Is that Jake?" Sam looked at him, nodding slightly. 

Colby rolled his eyes, shutting the food off. Sam smiled at his phone as the phone call ended. 

Sam looked over at Colby. "I'm sorry.. he was calling me to tell us that they were visiting tomorrow..." Sam says gently. Colby shrugged, not speaking. He grabbed his food, moving to the livingroom. 

Sam sighed, grabbing his food. "Are you going to talk to me? Or just ignore me." He asked walking into the livingroom. Colby pushes play on the movie, not saying a word to the blonde. 

Sam sighed, taking a bite of his food. Colby finished eating, putting his plate to the side. Sam stood up carefully walking to the bathroom. 

Colby paused the movie. "What are you doing?" He asked, standing up and knocking on the bathroom door. He heard a whimper from the other side of the door.

"I-I didn't mean too..... they forced me...." Sam called out. Colby turned the door knob, the door not opening.

"Sam unlock the door. I wont be mad." Colby said taking a step away from the door. He heard the lock turn. Colby moved to the door, opening it. 

"Why Sam?" Colby grabbed his arm running the water over the now fresh cuts on the boy's arm. "T-they told me... im sorry.. please don't be mad at me... it was an accident.." Sam whimpered out, flinching as the water washed over his arm.

"I'm not mad. I think you're stupid. But im not mad." Colby carefully reached over, grabbing the first aid kit. 

Sam stared at Colby as he dressed his wounds. He wrapped his arm up before picking the boy up bridal style. 

Colby carries Sam to the livingroom, sitting down with the blonde on his lap. 

"If I catch you doing it again, I will be mad." Colby said as he played the movie again. 

Sam laid his head on Colby's shoulder, slowly falling asleep. He let sleep take over his body. 

--------------------------------------------------------

This chapter sucks. Next chapter will be way better I promise.