Dispute

Colby walked back into the house, groceries in his hands. "Sam? Come here!" Colby called out. 

Sam carefully opens the bedroom door, a larger hoodie and sweatpants on. He walks into the kitchen. 

"Y-yes?" Sam asked, fiddling with the sleeves on the hoodie. Colby looked at him. He sets the bags on the counter. 

"Is that Jake's hoodie?" Colby asks blankly. Sam nods his head, looking at the ground. "You were gone... and I got scared... s-so I put it on... he gave it to me... for w-when I needed to calm down..." Sam stutters, not looking up from the floor. 

"Take it off. You arent dating him. Youre dating me." Colby says, stepping closer to the boy. Sam gulps and gently takes it off, folding it. He placed the hoodie on the counter.

"W-where do you go?" Sam asks quietly. Colby motions to the bags. "Obviously to the store." 

Sam carefully walks over to Colby, wrapping his arms around him. "I-I didn't mean to make you mad.." Sam whispers, laying his head against the others chest. 

"Why are you acting like this today? Clingy." Colby asks putting his hand on the boys back. Sam looks up at Colby. A phone vibrates in his pocket. 

"Who keeps texting you?" Sam asks, pulling away from Colby. He pulls out his phone, smiling slightly before putting it away.

"Dont worry about it." Colby said as he turned around, putting the groceries away. Sam crosses his arms.

"Who was that? You smiled at the phone." Sam says, slightly raising his voice. Colby turns around looking at the boy. 

"What? You wanna raise your voice now? Because I smiled at my phone." Colby rolls his eyes. Sam huffed, grabbing the hoodie from the counter.

"If you're cheating on me then just tell me." Sam says, starting to walk away. Colby looks at the boy.

"Yeah im totally cheating on you Sam. I was locked up for 4 almost 5 years but im totally cheating on you. So fucking pathetic." Colby says annoyed, sarcasm dripping from his words. Sam turns around looking at the boy. 

"I'm pathetic for caring? I'm pathetic for actually giving a fuck about this relationship? Who the fuck is it Cole?" Sam asks, staring at Colby angrily.

"Its fucking Corey who texted me. My friend. Or can I not have those? Is it against your rules your majesty?" Colby says darkly, his eyes never leaving Sams. 

"Why didn't you just say that?" Sam asked softly. Colby rolled his eyes. "You dont fucking believe me then look yourself. Make yourself fucking dinner too. I was gonna be a good boyfriend but no. You fucked that up." Colby said, throwing his phone down on the counter and walking away.

Sam whimpered quietly. Walking over to the counter and picking the phone up. He turned it on and unlocked it. Messages from Corey popping onto the screen. He carefully puts the phone down. 

Sam walks to their shared bedroom. "Colby? I'm sorry... I don't know why I acted like that..." Sam says, walking over to the bed the blue haired boy was in. Colby rolls his eyes, standing up.

"Dont. I'm sick of you assuming shit. You're fucking psychotic." Colby says beginning to walk put the room.

"I'm the psychotic one? There is a file that says different. I didn't kill people." Sam argued. Colby turns around, looking at the blonde boy. 

"If im so fucking psychotic then leave. Walk out that fucking door. And don't show you bitchy face around me again. Or fucking get over it." Colby says, walking up to the boy. Sam looks down quickly, tears welling up in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." Sam whimpers. Colby shook his head. 

"Dont ever try to use my past against me. I can do the same thing." Colby whispered to the boy before walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Sam sits on the bed, wiping the tears out of his eyes. He holds Jake's sweater in his hands. He wishes Jake was here.