Criminal

Colby stepped out of the shower, running a towel roughly through his hair. Sam looked at Colby and smiled before grabbing a blow dryer.

"Here, would you like me to do it?" Sam asked quietly. Colby looked at the blonde before handing the blow dryer to him. Sam took it and plugged it in.

Colby sat down and let sam dry his hair, brushing it as he goes. Colby looked up at sam, seeing the blonde concentrated. Colby sighed softly his eyes never leaving his boyfriend. Sam smiled and ran his fingers through the brunette hair. "It looks good on you" Colby hummed and stood up, looking at himself in the mirror at his now blue hair.

"I like it" Colby says as he looks at Sam. The blonde smiled before setting the blow dryer down. Colby looks at Sam carefully before licking his lips and looking away.

"Whats wrong Colby?" Sam said as he softly touched his boyfriend's arm. Colby looked down at his hand before meeting Sam's eyes.

"I just escaped from prison, killed people, and im trying not to hurt you accidentally." Colby grabbed Sam's hand and pushing it off him. The brunette sighed and left the bathroom.

"You thought about hurting me? Colby im your boyfriend. I get that you are scared. I'm going to do all I can to help you." Colby scoffed.

"Help me? I don't need help Sam." Sam shook his head and grabbed Colby's hand.

"I love you. Whether you believe me of not. I'm here for you. I can tell you need help. Even if you don't want to admit it." Colby shook his head, grabbing his bags.

Colby shoved clothes into the bag quickly before his arm was grabbed by the blonde. "Talk to me Colby" Sam said quietly.

Colby turned to look at Sam "I don't need help. I don't need you to be there for me. I don't need another person to worry about when i cant even control myself. Now let go of my arm." Colby shoved Sam's hand off him roughly.

"I can take care of myself. I don't need you to look after me. I just need to be with you." Colby rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag, throwing it over his shoulder. Sam moved in front of the doorway, blocking Colby from leaving.

"Move Sam. Now." Sam shook his head before crossing his arms. Colby grabbed the blondes arm roughly, pulling him out of the way. "You can drag me out of the way all you want but im not letting you leave Colby. Not without me." Sam said as he grabbed the brunettes arm.

Colby looked at the boy in front of him. Crossing his arms, Sam stood there. "Fine. You wanna block my way? Go ahead. Let the police come and get me. Since I cant do anything myself. Let the police come get your sweet innocent boyfriend." Colby grabbed Sam's neck gently and pushed him against the wall.

Sam's breath hitched as he stared at his boyfriend. Grabbing his hand that's around his throat. Sam looked into his boyfriend's eyes. Colby's eyes softened as he let go of the smaller. Sam gasps as he looks at Colby.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" Colby puts his hand on the blondes cheek, making Sam flinch. Colby pulls his hand away before quickly turning and walking out the door.

Sam slid down the wall and pulled his legs to his chest. His thoughts running wild as he put his hand on his neck again. Would he actually hurt Sam? He had no idea.

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally the long-awaited chapter!!! Thank you so much for over 7k reads! That's  absolutely crazy. Thank you guys so so so so SO much.