Escaped

Elton led Colby through the corridors. He moved a mattress to the sighed, revealing a door. "Colby you go through this door and there is a long tunnel and at the end of the tunnel they will be a car. Once you meet her she will take you to her house. Go. I'll see you soon." Colby nodded.

"Thank you Elton." Colby opened the door and quickly walked through it. He heard it close behind him.

Colby navigated his way through the tunnel. As he got closer to the end he saw a girl with blue hair. She was shorter than him. "Are you Colby?" He heard her say. Colby just nodded his head.

"Names Katrina. You can call me Kat. I'm here to take you to the house." Colby nodded as he put his bag in the trunk. Kat opened the door for Colby to get in the car.

"This will be a long drive. Considering we are in Kansas right now. We need to get to California." Colby looked at Kat. "California?" She nodded as she drove away from the sanatorium. Colby turned around and looked at in.

"Wow.. im actually out of there... after 4 years" Kat looked at him. "You were in there that long? What did you do?" Colby looked at her. "Elton didn't tell you...." she shook her head.

Colby looked out the window "I killed people..." Kat looked at him. "How many?" Colby cleared his throat. "Uh.. 31.." Kat nodded slowly.

"Okay.. can I ask why?" Colby licked his lips. "I never told anyone why... but um... everyone I killed... hurt me in different ways.." Kat nodded her head. "Okay. Elton told me you didn't deserve to be there and I believe him fully." Colby looked out the window.

Kat looked at him "get some sleep. It'll be a long ride." Colby leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes quickly falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sam sighed and wiped his eyes. Jake leaned against the wall. "Whats wrong Sam?" Sam shrugged.

"I'm just worried about him... when he was sent back to his cell he looked very upset.. and I know I shouldnt be I love him Jake..." Sam lied. Jake looked at him and nodded. "I understand don't worry.." Jake smiled.

Soon everyone was led back to their rooms. Sam layed down and smiled. He is dating Colby. Sam thought as he hid his face in his pillow still smiling. "I'll see you in a week" Sam whispered before falling asleep.

-------------------TIME SKIP---------------------

Kat shook Colby awake. "Colby we are here" Colby groaned and sat up.

He looked around at the huge house "how many people live here? This is a fucking mansion" Kat smiled. "Elton, me, my girlfriend, Corey, and now you, and soon Sam." Colby nodded and grabbed his bag.

"First thing you need to do is shower. Then we need to go buy you some clothes." Colby chuckled.

"What will I wear now?" Colby looked at her. "Elton packed you some clothes. They should be in your bag" he nodded and followed Kat into the house.

"Everyone come meet Colby!" Soon Colby sees two dogs running down the stairs followed by a girl and a boy.

"It's nice to meet you Colby. I'm devyn and this is Corey." Colby shakes her hand shyly.

"So you are the serial killer who killed over 20 people!" Corey smiled at Colby as he looked at Kat.

"Corey. You're gonna scare him" Kat smiles. "Follow me Colbs. I'll show you to your room." Colby nodded as they walked upstairs.

"Alright so its nothing special. You have a couch, a bed, a desk, mini fridge and a laptop. You will have to set it up. When we go to buy you clothes we can get you snacks, drinks as well as blankets and pillows for your bed. Your bathroom is right next to your room. There is a towel all ready for you. Make yourself at home." Kat smiled as she walked out of the room.

Colby looked around the room and opened the bag. He grabbed the two files and hid them in the desk drawer, then he grabbed the clothes that were folded at the bottom of the bag.

Colby grabbed the key laying on his desk and walked out of the door, locking it behind him. He laid the clothes on the counter as he shut the bathroom door. He stripped and got in the shower. Sighing as the water hit his body. The warm water running down his body as he cleaned himself off. He washed his hair before turning the water off. He stepped out of the shower and dried himself off before drying his hair.

He grabbed his clothes and started changing. When he pulled the pants on he noticed they were skinny jeans. He smiled softly before pulling the shirt on.

Colby walked to his room and looked around again. He is finally out of that place. Now all he needs is Sam.