Lovers Quarrel

Sam laid his head on Colby's chest. Listening to his heartbeat. He looked up at the brunette.

"How did you get all of your scars?" Sam asked quietly. Colby sighed, shaking his head.

"Do we have to talk about that?" Colby said as he grabbed Sam's hand, kissing the scar on the back. Sam sighed.

"You can't keep hiding your past from me..." Sam said, sitting up and turning towards the other. Colby rolled his eyes, getting out of the bed. 

"You are a hypocrite. You know that?" Colby asked as he walked out of the room. Sam stood up, following the boy. "What is that supposed to mean?" Sam asked.

"You want to know about my life the read about it in my file. But you already did that without telling me. You arent fucking innocent Samuel." Colby said, not sparing a look at the younger. 

"I never said I was!" Sam defended, grabbing Colby's arm. Colby quickly looked at the hand on his arm, looking up into Sam's eyes darkly. "Let go of me. Now." Sam took his hand off, looking at his boyfriend with worry.

Colby walked into the bathroom, leaving Sam alone. Sam sat on the floor outside of the door, curling up into a ball. 

Colby leaned against the door, hands shaking. He knew he wasnt a good person. He moved to look at himself in the mirror. "Fucking monster" he whispers to himself. Colby opens the door, looking down at Sam.

Sam looked up at the boy in front of him. Colby sighs, getting on his knees in front of the other. "I'm sorry" Colby whispers, moving his hand to Sam's cheek. Sam pulled Colby into a kiss, humming against the others lips. 

Colby pulled the boy closer, whispering "im an asshole" against the blondes lips. Sam wraps his arms around Colby's neck, moving to straddle him. The brunette broke the kiss. "What are you doing?" Colby asked placing his hands on the smaller boy's waist. 

"Showing you im sorry" Sam answered quietly. Colby looked at the boy, rolling his eyes. "I don't want your pity fuck." Pushing the boy off softly and standing up, Colby walked back into the bedroom. Sam stood up.

"It wasnt pity, Colby! I'm trying to get you to trust me!" Sam yelled walking into the room. Colby was unpacking his suitcase. "You want someone to open up to you. That's not me." Colby said putting his things in the closet. 

"Why wont you trust me? I'm right here! I'm not leaving!" Sam raised his voice. Colby walked out of the closet, looking at Sam in the eyes.

"You gonna put your clothes away? Or are you to scared?" Colby gestured towards the closet. Sam stared at the boy.

"Fuck you Cole." Sam said, walking away. Colby grabbed Sam's bag, going through it and pulling out the boys file. He opened it, looking through it carefully. Colby looked at the bedroom door. 

Sam locked himself in the bathroom letting out a small sob, sliding down the wall. "They were right.. no one will ever love me.." Sam sobbed into his hands. Colby sat on the bed quietly, shocked at what he read. 

Colby had no idea if he could fix what he did.