Harem...

(Gold's POV)

So I've been breeding the egg for the past three days now and surprisingly, it's already close to hatching! Now I'm ready to get back to school today! I'm ready to see everyone! Jewel, as usual, left already to go hang out with Crys! She told me Yoshira would go with them. Ah well. Also, I found out that Shaymin avoided seeing me for the past few days. Why though?

I'm at Saffron City already because I used the Magnet Train. Will Red be there? I mean, he doesn't have any severe injuries so he should be fine? I don't know. I'm early by around ten minutes. I enter the school and as always, there are a million students in the front foyer, hallways, everywhere. 

A few people welcome me back, some even trying to hug me. Did something happen while I was gone? 'Cause the school seems a lot more brighter than it was before. What, did Jirachi grant everyone's wish?

I'm outside of my homeroom, standing where no one can see me. Watch, Koyayoshi and the others who've "fallen" for me are going to be even more crazy now that I'm back. I take a deep breath... and walk in.

"GOLD!!" Koyayoshi shouts with joy as she gets up from her chair. She squeezes me into a hug. Someone help.

"Get away from him!" Yoshira says, also getting up from her chair. She forces Koyayoshi to disengage from me. "He already lost his voice!!"

"You're alright though, right?" Koyayoshi asks. I nod. I swear, if this was a book or a show... then this would be considered to be a Harem story.

"So this is the guy you were talking about?" A new voice says. Should I even ask why there's ANOTHER new girl sitting at a desk?! "Get away from him or I'll kill you both!" She says with a dark glare in her eyes.

"Go ahead and try!" Yoshira says. "He's mine and will always be mine!"

"Don't make me repeat myself," The new girl says. She walks over to me. I identify her looks. She has icy colored hair that makes her stand out, pale skin. Is she a Pokémon? The only Pokémon that I can think of that looks like her is a Glaceon. "Take me on a date."

"WHAT?!" Everyone else in the classroom yells in surprise. I stand there in shock. Wh-why the hell is every girl falling for me now?!

"He doesn't even know you yet!" Jewel states. Thank you, Jewel!

"Forgive me, Gold-San," The new girl says. "I'm Sakuhei Shihora, and I love you!" 

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouts again. W-we JUST met!!

"Who loves who?!" Someone says from the doorway. Hell with you, Blue. "Gold, you're back!!" I wave at her. She's got her "IT'S CALLED LOVE!!" face on. "Wait, someone loves Gold? Crystal, did you confess?!" I look back at Crys.

"C-confess what?!" She says, blushing a LOT!

"Your love for Gol-" Blue's interrupted by Green. The way he did it though. Green kissed Blue in the lips so she'd shut up. Blue's face is even more brighter than Crystal's. Green lets go and turns to me. I give him the "thank-you-for-saving-me!" face. He smiles and drags Blue away.

Sakuhei turns to Crystal. "I'll kill you if you come near my Gold." She's so expressionless!

"C-calm down, Sakuhei!!" I say. Never mind. I can't speak. DAMMIT!! How the hell can I shut her up?

"Kiss her?" My conscious says. NO! DEFINITELY NO!!

"GOLD!!" A familiar voice says. It's Shaymin who's wearing the school uniform! She runs up to me and hugs the life outta my body. She whispers into my ear. "Call me Tohira Tonri now!"

"Wait, how do YOU know him?!" Silver asks. "Gold was unconscious when you first came to this school!"

"We met a few days before that!" Tohira says, smiling.

"YOU'RE MEETING EVEN MORE GIRLS NOW?!" Koyayoshi yells. "I THOUGHT WE WERE DATING! THEN EVENTUALLY, WE'D GET MARRIED!" I face palm. Someone help!

"I'll arrange the wedding!" Jewel exclaims. I turn to her.

"You're supposed to be on MY side for this!!" I slowly mouth. Jewel shrugs. What's going on?! Now every girl who has apparently "fallen in love" with me are now arguing. Hell with this. Seriously, what the hell?! Wait, except for Nakani. I almost forgot about her! Is she here today? Guess not? Aw, dammit. I spoke too soon. She's there, standing in the doorway in shock. I-is something wrong with her?! She's got tears falling outta her eyes!!!

"Y-Y-You're back!!!" She says, now squeezing me even tighter than how Tohira did.

"G-get away from him!!" Yoshira yells.

"I agree," Sakuhei says. "if you know what's best for you, get away from him."

"Help me," I mouth to Silver. He just smirks. Damn you!!

"Oh, it's two minutes before the bell!" Tohira says. "Gotta go! Love you, Gold!!" I freeze up again. Dear Arceus, help me!!

"But he doesn't love you back!!" Sakuhei shouts. "He loves me and only me!!" Nakani lets go of me and walks over to her desk. "Oh, Gold," Gah!! Sakuhei, what the hell!? "how'd you get this?" She points to the scar that's on my cheek. Nakani freezes and looks back at us. Sakuhei's facing away from her so she can't tell if Nakani did it or not.

"It's... kinda personal." I mouth.

"Oh? You keeping secrets from your wife?"

"WIFE?!" I mouth. "We're only 15, me turning 16 in July!" The bell rings. I get to my desk and so does everyone else. Like I said, if this was a story, it would be a Harem one!

To be continued...