Max Defense

Baktaro = Typhlosion

Pich = Pichu

Kimataro = Sunflora

Togetaro = Togekiss

Nyotaro = Politoad

Etaro = Ambipom

(Gold's POV)

OW!! WHAT THE HELL?! YOSHIRA JUST SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE!

"What was that for?!" I say.

"You should've backed me up back at class," Yoshira says with a pissed look on her face. "You should've said that you were mine and only mine!"

"SINCE WHEN DID I SAY THAT?!" I shout. "Look, if you want that to happen then you gotta make me fall for you!"

"Okay," Yoshira says. She pushes me and I almost fall.

"What the hell, Yoshira?!"

"You said to make me fall for you!" Yoshira says, acting all girly.

"That's not how it- never mind! Anyways, where's that cutie called Shaymin?"

"Cutie?" Yoshira asks. I ignore her and keep looking around the forest. There she is, sleeping against the trunk of a tree. I walk over to her. 

"She looks so cute when she's sleeping," I say. Shaymin's face goes red. She's not sleeping?

"D-did you j-just call me... cute!?" Shaymin says, opening her eyes.

"M-maybe," I say, looking away from her. "So why'd you ask me to come here?" Her face turns to an even redder red!

"U-use S-Sweet Kiss on me," Shaymin stutters.

"WHAT'RE YOU SAYING?!" I say in fear. "I'M NO POKÉMON!!"

"Th-then j-just... use a regular kiss on me!"

"Should I even ask why?" 

"Just do it and I'll tell you."

I sigh as I kneel on one knee and lean in towards Shaymin's lips. 

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Yoshira yells. I stop myself and look back at the human Mew. I look around us and nothing's there.

"We're not being attacked or anything!" I say.

"NO!" She shouts. "I sense someone watching us! Wait, no! Multiple pairs of eyes are staring at us!!"

I hear footsteps walking in some bushes that are not far from here! Then someone appears from them. What the hell is she doing here?! It's the new girl who came to school today with the large pink crystallized ears!

"Y-you been leaving school," The new girl says. "making me worry half to death. You came here with Yoshira to kiss that dangerous human?!"

"Worrying you?!" I say, half confused, half afraid.

"I didn't want to reveal a secret to any of you!" MORE PEOPLE ARE COMING?! Th-they're all Team Rocket Grunts, both male and female!! "CAPTURE SHAYMIN!" Everyone throws a Pokéball and Rattata, Koffing, Raticate, Weezing, Ekans, and Arbok!

"Yoshira," I whisper. She turns to me. "Do NOT use any of your powers!"

"Th-then how am I s-supposed to defend myself?!" She asks.

"This is why you bond with your Pokémon!" I say, throwing all 6 of my Pokéballs. Baktaro, Togetaro, Etaro, Nyotaro, Pich, and Kimataro. 

"USE SMOKESCREEN!!" The Koffing, Weezing, Ekans, and Arbok trainers say. They release smoke that covers our vision. 

"Baktaro," I say. "Blast Burn into the center of the smoke!" It uses said move and I hear screams from a Weezing and a few Ekans. An Arbok uses Bite on Etaro. All of my Pokémon are now distracted by it. The smoke is still active. I spot some Rocket Grunts running towards Shaymin. Shaymin's just standing there in shock. My Pokémon won't be quick enough to take 'em out. But I will. I run in front of Shaymin as I take my staff out of my bag. Team Rocket stops in their tracks.

"GET OUT OF OUR WAY, BASTARD!" One of them says.

"Again," I sigh. "like hell I would."

"If you won't get out of the way, then we'll send our Pokémon after you!"

"You're not gonna touch her!" I yell. "What ARE you, a pedophile? You like you're over 30 years old and this girl is probably only 14!"

"THAT'S NOT WHY WE WANNA CAPTURE HER!! DAMN YOU!" A Raticate starts running towards me real fast. It sends me flying into a nearby tree.

"GOLD!!" Someone yells. That wasn't Yoshira or Shaymin. What the hell?! Dang, that one hurt! Yoshira runs over to me.

"You gotta let me use Psychic on them!" She says.

"It's fine," Shaymin says. "I got this, Gold!" Leaves float around her and covered in purple. Magical Leaf! Shaymin sends the leaves to every Team Rocket Grunt and Pokémon. They all fall to the ground. The only one left is the new girl. I stand up and stand in front of them again.

"Leave," I say.

"I'M NOT LEAVING! I CAME HERE FOR SHAYMIN AND I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT IT!" She yells.

"Then you gotta get past me," I say. I spot a knife dangling on some hook that's attached to her clothes. "I see that knife. So go ahead. Have it plunge through my heart!"

"I-I CAN'T KILL YOU!" She says with tears falling onto her face.

"You have 2 options. 1, kill me and try to take Shaymin. 2. Leave!" My heart's beating fast. She walks over to me and grabs the knife using her right hand.

To be continued...