Another One?!

(Gold's POV)

It's been a few hours but dinner's finally ready. Jewel and Yoshira are already eating but I'm giving my Pokémon some food right now. My Pokégear rings. I answer the call.

"Hello?" I say.

"It's me," Professor Oak says. 

"What's up?" I ask.

"There's..." He stops talking. I hear him take a deep breath on the other end. "another human Pokémon."

"Wait what?!" I say in a surprised tone.

"I'll have you track her down tomorrow. Be here early, alright?"

"Yeah, gotcha! Wait, do you know what Pokémon it is?" I quickly ask.

"Another Mythical."

"Seriously?!" I angrily yell into the speaker. "Sorry, but what Mythical?"

"Shaymin." Shaymin? Isn't that thing supposed to be in the Sinnoh Region? Wait a minute. "Hold up. What gender is this one?"

"Shaymin usually has two forms. Sky form and Land form. My guess is that Land form is a female and sky form is a male."

"Two genders?" I whine. "You gotta be kidding me. Alright, I'll be there early." I hang up. 

"Who was that?" Yoshira asks from the table.

I turn around and face both her and Jewel. "Another human Pokémon's here." I say.

"Another one?!" Jewel shouts. "What Pokémon is it?!"

"Shaymin," I say with a serious stare. Jewel was about to go for another bite of the ramen when she stopped. 

"Shaymin," She says. "a Pokémon who can change forms."

"Shaymin?" Yoshira says. "Who's that?"

"Shouldn't you know?" I ask.

"I don't know anything. In fact, I didn't know much before I met you!" She says, blushing a little.

"What do you remember?" I ask. 

"Well, I was in this room that had a lot of sciency stuff. Then out of nowhere, those evil people I told you about earlier appeared, saying that their plan had worked. I demanded to know who and what I was. They said I'm Mew, a very powerful Pokémon. I escaped using Teleport and got to that same place you and I met at. After some time, you came and you know what happened next. I almost killed you!"

"YOU ALMOST KILLED MY BROTHER?!" Jewel angrily shouts.

"I didn't know who he was!" Yoshira defensively says. "I didn't trust anyone at the time!" I roll my eyes, slowly get away from the argument and walk up to the stairs to my room. I left Explotaro and Étaro in here.

Crap! I've been so tired, despite the fact that Yoshira used Wake-Up-Slap on me. I lie on my bed and stare off into space. Why's there another human Pokémon? I thought Mythical Pokémon aren't supposed to have genders so why does Shaymin have TWO genders?! Ah well, gotta go for it tomorrow.

To be continued...