Leaving School Early...

(Gold's POV)

I'm kinda falling asleep in my chair. It's almost lunchtime and I'm struggling to stay awake. Professor Elm left just for a minute because he had to go to the restroom. I lay my head onto my arms and place them onto my desk. 

"Gold," Someone whispers into my ear. I don't respond. "Gold," The voice says again. I roll my eyes. My visions kinda blurry right now. WHAT IN THE? Okay, someone's breathing onto my left cheek. This better not be who I think it is. "GOLD, WAKE UP!!" I just close my eyes. Yup, it's Koyayoshi Minerari. She's this crazy girl with purple colored eyes, purple hair. She's obviously wearing her uniform. See, this girl has had a crush on me ever since we were freshmen at this school. She keeps on bugging me, trying to get my attention. But there's one thing that I have always noticed about her. She reminds me of an Espeon for some reason.

RING RING!!! The bell rings. I get up from my seat, get to my locker, grab my things, and make my way to the office.

"GOLD!!" I stop in my tracks. Dang it!! Koyayoshi just leave me alone for once in your life!! I sigh.

"What's up, Koyayoshi?" I ask, trying to act casual.

"Why're you leaving?" She asks, giving me a sad sorrow face. 

"Uh... remember when I uh... mentioned that I have to help professor Oak hatch an egg? Well, that's what I'm leaving for!"

"Didn't you mention that you have to leave AFTER lunch?" I slap my face with my left hand. My pokégear rings. "Hold up, Koyayoshi." I turn around and place the pokégear to my right ear. "Hello?"

"Gold," It's professor Oak! "I know you were suppose to leave AFTER lunch but right now's the best opportunity! Mew had just called me and asked for you to come now!"

"Yeah," I say, breathing a sigh of relief. "Koyayoshi has been asking me to go with her right now! I'm going now!"

"Alright, Gold. Be careful." Professor Oak hangs up.

"Uh, Koyayoshi, that was professor Oak telling me to hurry up. Can't go with you right now." I don't look back at her. I run down the stairs, sign myself out, and make my way to Cerulean City on my skateboard. 

To be continued...