A Golden Mute

(Gold's POV)

So... a lot of things have happened in the past few hours. Me, Jewel, and Yoshira made our way to New Bark Town. We waved Crystal and Silver away and started walking. I took Pich and Etaro out of their Pokéballs. Pich sat on my head and Etaro just walked. 

Nothing much there, huh? Well, it's gonna get interesting.

We saw a huge tree that had a lot, and I mean a lot of Kakuna there. They were hanging from the branches with their eyes closed. We just walked by it and then the whole tree began to glow! This meant that that the Kakuna were evolving. Yeah, they all evolved. They looked at us and decided that we were prey. 

"We miiiiiight wanna run, Yoshira," I said to her. She was amazed about the evolution of the Kakuna. She then realized that we were probably gonna die. 

"Can you use Teleport?" Jewel asked her while we were running.

"Hold on to my hands," She said as she stuck her arms out. We all held onto her and were ready for teleportation. We stopped running.

"Uh, why're we still here?" Jewel asked. 

"I can't Teleport!!" Yoshira shouted out. "WHY?!"

"How about we just keep on running?!" I said, getting ready to run for my life.

"Let's do that!" Jewel says. We all started running again. Pich was still on my head.

"Pich," I said to it. "use Thundershock!" Pich released its attack onto the Beedrill. One of them went down.

"Sableye," Jewel said, taking it out of its Pokéball. Sableye appeared. "use Power Gem!" Sableye summoned gems and sent them flying towards the Beedrill. Smoke appeared and we couldn't see them. I turned around and... that was when everything went blank.

I woke up in a hospital bed. A doctor ran in and told me about my condition.

So I'm poisoned. Yup, poisoned. Turns out the Beedrill used Poison Sting on my vocal cords. How will I survive? I have to lose my ability to speak. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!! I told them that they can do whatever they need to do to save me. So... I'm gonna be a mute...

A Golden Mute Though!

To be continued...

Now you, my early followers, know what book I'm referring to! This book gave me the idea to include this.