Confusion...

(Gold's POV)

I think I fell asleep when I laid on my bed. Well, I'm awake now. I'm brushing my teeth above the bathroom seat when I hear someone walking down the hallway. It's Jewel. She wakes up real early as I stated earlier. 

"Already awake, Gold?" She asks me. I quickly spit out the toothpaste and answer her.

"Yeah," I say. "Professor Oak asked me to get to school early so I can track down Shaymin and not miss much of school this time. I gotta bring Yoshira with me since she's transferring there today."

"I'll come," Jewel says.

"No," I say, looking away. "you gotta act casual. Crystal's gonna get suspicious and you know how smart that super serious gal is."

Jewel sighs in disappointment. "Fine. Just don't die."

I smile. "Of course. After all, I got a little sister to take care of!"

Jewel's face's getting a little red. "Would you stop getting emotional with me?!"

"You're just touched by my choice of words," I say, smirking.

"Shut up, Gold," Jewel says, disappearing from the doorway. I hear her footsteps walking down the stairs. I finish brushing my teeth. I don't make breakfast because I'm in love with sleep so I don't wake up this early. Can't believe Jewel's a morning person. 

"Think I should wake up Yoshira," I say to myself. Wait... where did she sleep? I check Jewel's bedroom, nothing. Mother's bedroom, nothing. Downstairs on the couch, nothing. I walk up the stairs again. "Gah, where in the actual heck is she?! Guess I should just get my sleeping Pokémon" from my room. I enter it. WHA-? WHAT IS SHE DOING IN MY ROOM?! ALSO, AM I BLIND OR SOMETHING?! I DIDN'T SEE HER EARLIER!! She's sleeping so peacefully on the floor with a pillow comforting her head and a blanket keeping her warm. I kneel down to her.

"Yoshira," I say, slightly shaking her. "wake up. You're going to school today like you wanted to!" She gets up and gives me one of the cutest expressions I've ever seen.

"I'm awake!" She happily says. Then she gets close to my face. 

"What're you doing?" I say. WHAT THE-?! SHE'S KISSING ME! I move away from her.

"Where am I?" Yoshira says. She looks... confused? Like in a Pokémon battle. Then she punches herself in the face.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!" I say. I constantly shake her. "Gah, Yoshira, we gotta go soon!!"

"Gold?" She says. "Oh, sorry, I feel kinda... confused."

"Heh, it was probably because you've never kissed anyone before?" I ask. Both of us get up. Jewel allowed Yoshira to use a spare backpack that she bought last year. Jewel did this before she left to hang out with Crys. Me and Yoshira exit the house. Yoshira grabs both my hands and all of a sudden, both of us are in front of Saffron City High.

 To be continued...