Shaymin...

Mild Language...

(Gold's POV)

"C'mon, Yoshira," I say, running into the school. I slam through the doors with Yoshira tailing me. I lead the way to the office. We both enter it. I spot Professor Oak sitting on the chair that's behind his desk. "Hey, Professor Oak," I greet him.

"You're here, Gold," He says with a smile. "and Yoshira. Alright, Gold, Shaymin is located in the Celadon City gym."

"Why in there?" I ask. 

"Well, think about it," Professor Oak says. "Shaymin is a Grass type and looking at our research, it loves areas with a lot of nature. Celadon City's gym is full of Grass type Pokémon and it's like a forest in there."

"Now that I think about it," I say. "it makes sense. Yoshira," I turn to her with a smile. "hope school'll be fun for you! I'm leaving now!" 

"Be careful, Gold," Yoshira says with a worried look.

"Can't promise that!" I say with a smile. I run out of the office and stop in the front yard. Shoot!! I forgot my skateboard!!! Guess I gotta run there. I start my way to Celadon. I pass by the beautiful views of the one route that separates Saffron and Celadon. Trainers having fun with their Pokémon, people smiling. This is how I want the world to be. I want the world to be the one peaceful place where everyone can smile... even if that means I can't smile. I'd do anything to make this world a loving, peaceful place. 

Jewel's right: I've been getting a little a emotional lately.

I'm at Celadon. Now where's that gym?

"HEY, GOLD," I hear a familiar voice say. I look around and I can't see anyone. Think I'm hearing things? I shake my head and walk over to the gym... wherever it is? I wander around the city. "GOLD!!!" I check my surroundings again. No one there!! 

"I'm hearing things... at the wrong time!! Oop, there's the gym!!" I run to the gym. Again, people smiling. I just want everyone to smile. There I go again. Emotional mode... 

I'm at the gym. I open the doors to it and am I going colorblind?! The only thing I could see is the color green! I wipe my eyes. There we go! I can see everything now! Alright, look for that girl. Wait... what does she look like? I should've asked Professor Oak earlier! I call him on my Pokégear and wait for an answer.

"Gold?" He says on the other end. 

"Yeah, Professor Oak?" I ask. "can you send me a picture of human Shaymin?"

"Just give me a sec," He says, hanging up. I get a message from him. I check it out and it's the picture of her! She looks like she's 13 or 14 years old!!

 I check it out and it's the picture of her! She looks like she's 13 or 14 years old!!

Alright, now I know what she looks like! I search for her. Oop, I spot her lying against a tree that's near me. I run up to her. 

"Please go away," She says. Shaymin's giving me a worried and angry look at the same time.

"Wha-what're you talking about?!" I say, taken aback by the sudden outburst. "I'm not here to hurt you!!"

"Not me, but the other Pokémon here. I WILL PROTECT THEM!" 

"Heh, you feel the same way, huh?" I say with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" She angrily shouts.

"I want to protect Pokémon from abuse," I say, looking up at the ceiling. "torture, anything like that. But not all humans do this. I've lived with Pokémon ever since I was just some kid. I understand your pain. But hear me out, I'm not the kind of human you think I am. I'm saying it form the bottom of my heart that I would never abuse Pokémon. You're talking about team Rocket, the people who TURNED you into human. I know this because I saved another Pokémon who is now a human."

"I want to believe you," She says, turning away from me. "but I saw humans. Humans who KILL Pokémon. I can't trust anyone. But I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to-" 

"THERE SHE IS!!" What in the actual heck is happening?! Team Rocket?! They're here for Shaymin! There's about 3 of them, all males. They have whips in both their hands. 

"SHAYMIN, RUN!!" I yell. She takes her chance and runs to the farther part of the gym. I stand in front of Team Rocket to block them.

"GET OUT OF OUR WAY," One of them yells.

"I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF HERE!!" Another one yells. I grab my staff. 

"Like hell I would!" I yell. 

"LEMME KILL THIS BASTARD!!" One of them charges at me. He goes for my face but I duck and then hit both his legs as HARD as I can. He falls to the ground in agony. "BASTARD, YOU GOT DAMN LUCKY!"

"It's called skill," I say, smirking. "something you don't have." I turn around and DANG! One of them whipped me in the right cheek. DANG IT! I'm now being pushed to the ground. My right cheek is BURNING!

"GO GET SHAYMIN. I'LL KILL THIS ONE!" One of them runs to the back of the gym, the one I beat is still on the ground and the one who whipped me is standing in front of me. I'm still holding my staff. "You've got some bravery, kid. But you need to learn what fight you should choose. Too bad you can't because your life ends NOW!"

"I WON'T GO DOWN!" I yell. "YOU ARE NOT TAKING SHAYMIN! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE IN PAIN! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T GET AWAY!"

"GOLD!!" It's Yoshira! She's running to me when... 

...

...

...

A knife stabs me in the chest. I'm gonna die. But hopefully Yoshira and Shaymin get out of here safely.

To be continued...