My Past...

(Gold's POV)

I'm about to Extreme Speed outta the house when I remember that Yellow is trying to get Red to remember everything else. I don't think I should interfere, considering the fact that Yellow's gotten infatuated by him! But then again, Red's dense, so it might be kinda difficult for her. I actually went to Professor Oak at Saffron City High. He gave me this egg and he told me that the breed was VERY special. I didn't ask any questions because he seemed kinda stressed so I didn't wanna make things harder for him. A few hours has past. Crystal and Silver left around an hour ago. Me, Jewel, and Yoshira just talked... well, Jewel and Yoshira spoke. I just mouthed, nodded, or shook my head. It's pretty late now. Yoshira's asleep while me and Jewel are sitting on the couch, watching the news because we're THAT bored.

"I'm glad you're alright, Gold," Jewel says. I look at her and smile. She looks... sad even though she just said that she's glad that I'm alright. "I'm sorry." I give her a confused face. She sighs. "It's my fault. I should've tried to at least protect you-" I shove my right hand onto her mouth. 

"I'm the one who should be protecting you!" I mouth. "You're my little sis after all!" Jewel removes my hand away from her.

"We protect each other!" Jewel says. "You remember what happened to Topaz, don't you?!" I look at her with shock. She realizes what she'd just said. "Sorry. I lost myself. It's just... we protect each other, that's my statement." Topaz. I saw her for the last time. She went with the man who left my mother. But... she had no choice anyways so it's not her fault. She actually WANTED to stay with me and Jewel but... my father wouldn't allow it. He wanted at least one of his children to stay by his side. I have a feeling... that Topaz is probably going through some difficult moments at this moment. The thing is... I barely remember her. I only remember her beautiful grey hair but not the grey hair that looks like those people who tell people to get off their lawn. I mean the kind of grey where she still looked like young girl!

Sadly though, I remember everything about my father. He was SO abusive to my mother, he yelled at my sisters' faces... but... he for some reason, wasn't like that to me! I think it was because we actually had a great bond before! The bond was broken when he heard that I wanted to stay with mother. 

...

I haven't been able to contact Topaz. I just hope she's okay. Jewel fell asleep on the couch. She's sleeping so peacefully. I smile and walk upstairs to my bedroom...

...

...

...

To be continued...