Human Mew...

(Gold's POV)

I'm getting to school right now. Crystal likes getting up early so she's probably already there. Saffron City High. My sister Jewel hangs out with her a lot so it doesn't surprise that she left with Crystal. Silver's probably flying on his Honchkrow. I'm using my skateboard.

School starts at 8:07am. Right now, the time is 7:50am. I'm in Celadon City, rolling through the huge town. I'm not that far from Saffron! I smile as I pass through it. So many smiles here. I hope they're true smiles... unlike mine. My Pokégear rings. I take it out of my pocket and answer whoever it is. It's Jewel!

"Gold," She says. "have you heard about what's been happening?"

"No," I say. "what? Did Green finally confess!?"

"Shut up, Gold," Jewel angrily says. "This is no time to be stupid!"

"Alright," I quickly say. "now tell me what's up?"

"There have been these crazy girls with Pokémon powers! These people might be dangerous!"

"Aren't they basically Pokémon then?" I ask.

"I don't know all the details! Now hurry up and get to school!" She hangs up. Luckily, I'm already here at Saffron. It's now 8:01am. I quickly get to school and enter it.

"Hey, Gold," I hear someone say. It's Professor Oak. He walks over to me. "may I talk to you in my office?" I nod. What did I do? I walk with him and he tells me to sit in a chair that's across from him. "Oh, don't worry, Gold," He says as he smiles. "you're not in any trouble! But can you do me a favor?"

"Depends on what it is," I say.

"Ah, you're a cautious one, eh? Well, I can bet you've heard about the humans with some Pokémon powers?" 

"Yeah, Jewel called me on my way here and told me!"

"I've done some research, looking for footage, everything about these beings. I found something! It turns out..." He gets to his computer and shows me a picture. "these beings were actually Pokémon and then were transformed into humans! They still retain their power though!"

 "these beings were actually Pokémon and then were transformed into humans! They still retain their power though!"

"What's with this?" I ask.

"Mew turned into a human! It couldn't have used Transform because what it'd transform into would have to exist beforehand!Everyone's terrified of these, despite their looks!" Professor Oak laughs a little.

"I'd take their looks into consideration!" I say, smiling devilishly.

"Focus, Gold," Professor Oak says as he waves his right hand in my face. I shake my head and look back at him. "Now I want you befriend them before somebody gets to them!"

"You mean Team Rocket?" I ask.

"Indeed. You plan on going to an advanced breeding school after high school, right?"

"Yeah," I say. "I've lived with Pokémon my whole life!"

"I'll have you skip certain school days because this can help you become even better in breeding and understanding Pokémon!"

"So... when do we start?" I ask.

"Lemme call your mother first."

"That wouldn't be smart," I say. "Mother doesn't know how to answer a phone call. If you send a message... she won't be able to read it since she's kinda blind.

Professor Oak sighs. "I should've remembered. Well, then I'll have to ask you! Do you want to do this?"

"Of course," I smile. "but is that one I'm looking for?"

"If you're up for it!" 

To be continued...