Author's Note 12/6/14

So, hey pals. I suppose it's time we have a lil' talk.
I feel so awful for not posting for so long. Every time I think about it I feel awful. However, I truly have not written a word since, well, probably the last time I updated. And guess why. AP ENGLISH CLASS. I can't believe my advanced English is the reason I haven't had time to write since school started T___T I'm just like, I signed up for this because I love to write??? Somehow this seems wrong??? Anyway, that plus honors Algebra 2 + two art classes this semester have kept me so busy my head feels like spinning. Also I'm managing for the basketball team and was in the musical in October & November. Overall, my life has been extremely busy. As in, less than four hours of sleep every single night since early October busy.
HOWEVER... That is no excuse. Now, with finals coming up I will have even less time, but I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS STORY AND I DO NOT INTEND TO GIVE UP ON IT. I completely understand anyone who stopped reading because of the lack of updates, and I know that's entirely my fault.
If all goes well and I'm not still emotionally traumatized from finals (as I usually am) I'm going to try to pick this back up over winter break! Updates will probably still be slow at first, but I'm gonna try my absolute best!! Thank you for understanding! You guys means a whole lot to me, every single one of you, and I'd never want to let you down :)
Now, AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION TIME YAAAAAAAAY xD in the comments below please tell me the best thing that's happened to you since school started!! Positive life reflection time is the best time! For example, the best thing that has happened to me is probably either that I went to a New Politics concert a couple weeks back or that I reconnected with one of my best friends :)
I've been pretty down in the dumps lately, but this is the time to get back up, dust myself off, and start anew! And if you've been feeling the same, we can feel better together! Whether you're dealing with metal illness (yours truly), bullying, tough classes, family issues, physical issues, etc. remember that it's NEVER too late to feel good. It isn't a destination, it's a choice, and it's one that you have to make every single day.
Well, I really truly hope all of y'all are doing great. Feel free to message me if you want to talk! For some reason I'm not receiving notification messages about DMs (does anyone by chance know how to fix that?) but I will reply eventually! Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Grace xx

P.S. I love talking to you guys so here are some other things you can leave down in comments if you'd like and we can talk!!
What's the best book you've read in the past month?
ARE YOU GUYS PUMPED FOR THE NEXT AVENGERS MOVIE?? HOW ABOUT THE HOBBIT?? OMFG AND THE NEW FALL OUT BOY ALBUM IN JANUARY IM SO EXCITED IM SHAKING
Is there anything in your personal life that you're looking forward to?
Have you ever been to a concert and if so, who, what (happened), when, where? If you have not, who would you love to see, and what weird thing would you want to happen?
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM FOUR? FOOL'S GOLD IS MY ULTIMATE JAM, U FEEL?

P.P.S. (Sorry I'm forgetting everything) Oh! And if you wanna talk to me anywhere else:
Twitter: UrielyAmazing
Instagram: shake.it.like.a.newb (My NP fan account)
Tumblr: myshoeshavenosoul.tumblr.com
Ask.fm: myshoeshavenosoul