Chapter 2 - Soapy Bubbles

A/N: Well, I usually won't post this frequently, but I'm posting this chapter as my little Valentines gift to you ^.^ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! If you don't have a significant other this year, DO NOT WORRY! I DON'T EITHER! WE CAN HAVE A FOREVER ALONE PARTY TOGETHER :D YAY, CHOCOLATE!

My favorite Valentines Day Song (VALENTINES DAY, not LOVE song) is on the side, so give it a listen! :D

~Grace xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                   ~April~

    “Okay, so let me get this straight.” Erin said for about the billionth time. Heather, Kris, Rikki, and I were sitting in random places around the kitchen, as she worked on whatever she was cooking. The boys were downstairs in the game room, resting. Apparently they had been in their car for quite a while.

    “One Direction just shows up at Heather’s house and decides to stay for dinner. I mean... how does that even work?! It’s like the Universe said, ‘Hey, let’s throw these girls’ five favorite people into their lives, and just see what happens!’”

    “We all agree,” I said, standing up and walking over to her, slinging my arm around her shoulders as she stirred something that smelled amazing around a black pan. “I’m still not convinced that this isn’t a dream, and I didn’t hit my head on a large rock.”

    “Well,” Rikki spoke, standing up from her seat on the edge of the table, “I guess we just shouldn’t question it.”

    “Yeah, cause pretending that this is normal will be SOOO easy,” Heather said sarcastically.

    “We can’t even be normal on a day to day basis, let alone surrounded by Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn,” Kris added with a small chuckle.

    “But they are just regular teenage boys at heart,” I said truthfully, “Yes, they’re regular teenage boys with voices like angels and bodies that were carved by Greek gods, but they’re still just boys.”

    Everyone was silent for a moment, taking in what I had said.

    “April’s right, guys,” Erin said, turning around, “We treat them like any other boys. Alright?” Erin could certainly be a bit daft sometimes, but she definitely had her moments.

    “Cool,” We all said together, giving each other grins.

    “Dinner’s ready,” Erin said abruptly, “Go get them for me, Lil?” She had a large range of nicknames for each of us, a couple of mine being ‘Lil’ and ‘Apricot’. Yeah, I don’t quite understand the last one, I guess it’s just because it starts out how my name does.

    “Sure,” I replied, giving her shoulders a squeeze before letting my arm fall to my side.

    I jogged down the stairs, and into the game room to find the boys dotted around the room; On the couch, on the floor, basically anywhere that was comfortable.

    “DINNERITH IS READYITH MY FAITHFUL KNIGHTS!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, scaring them out of their skin.

    “Was that really necessary, April?” Louis asked, laughing.

    After beaming a satisfied grin, I turned around and skipped back up to the kitchen, shortly followed by the boys.

    “So, what’re we eating? I asked as the aroma wafting off of what Erin had baked hit my nose.