Chapter 18 - Love Is In the Air

A/N Hello everyone! :) so today sucked. It was one of my worst days all school year, actually. However, I just arrived home from a huge book hall I'm in a very bookity mood, so here is a squeal-worthy chapter for you ;)

Bookity: adj. Word to describe mood relating or orienting books.

Yep. That's a word now. *Barack Obama gif* IT IS LAW.

~Grace xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                    ~April~

"I hope you all realize that because I was not immediately notified when four hot as shit guys asked out my equally beautiful best friends, there will be extreme consequences." I joked, leaning against the door frame and crossing my arms with a grin. 

The four girls zipped around to face me and before I could continue, Erin ran forward, shaking my shoulders rapidly, shouting, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOES TO WEAR." 

Erin tended to start yelling about small issues when she panicked. 

"Erin, sweetie, calm down, it's alright." I calmed her down, grabbing her face with my hands to make her look in my eyes. "Just wear your silver flip flops with the flowers on them. They look great with that dress." She had on a bubblegum pink sundress, seeing as it had gotten warmer since lunch, and I had a hunch she was wearing something that would tempt Liam to put his jacket over her shoulders. Erin could be quite sneaky about that sort of thing when she wanted to. 

She nodded, turning around and digging through her bag for the sandals. 

The other girls were placed around the room, Kris and Rikki sitting on the bed nervously and Heather frantically ripping through her closet. 

"Okay, I can feel how flipped out you all are, so who needs help?" I asked, internally proud of how calm I was being considering my friends were about to go on dream dates with their dream guys. 

Three "ME!"s were shouted, but I went first to Kris. 

"What is it lovely?" I asked her, looking over her perfect outfit of dark wash jeans a blue and gray striped sweater. 

"Is this too casual?" Kris motioned down over her clothes that, like Erin, didn't have any shoes with it. 

"No, you look like you're excited enough to dress up slightly, but not overdoing it." I replied honestly. "Besides... the best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time!" I sang with a silly voice. Kris laughed at the song from SpongeBob SquarePants that always managed to make her smile, but quickly got serious again. 

"But what shoes do I wear?" She inquired, looking at me through a strand of her medium length brownish hazel hair. "If I wear my Etnies I'll look too regular, and-" 

"Wear your short tan boots." I interrupted her. "You look great in those." 

"Oh, thank you April!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around my waist and squeezing me tightly. Kris loved hugs like her pet poodle Pepin loved fluffy chew toys be could rip up and murder. 

Next was Heather. 

I walked over to where she was tossing random articles of clothing all around her closet. The only way to handle her when she was freaked, was with calm force. 

I grabbed her wrists, turning her to face me and sternly said, "You're going to wear black leggings, a black tank top, the maroon leather jacket I saw you steal from Rikki's closet and your silver ballet flats. Got it?"