Chapter 4 - Collarbones and Cups

A/N: First off, the cup song is on the sidebar :) I can actually do that, by the way! :D

This chapter is dedicated to the endlessly wonderful and awesome Hannah, (hannahatwell_11) My long time Wattpad/Twitter friend! :D She just started posting the sequel to her Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction, Fixing You! (The sequel is called Missing You). I suggest you go read them, because they're great! ^.^ The main girl character, Grace, is played by me ^.^ hehe.

~Grace xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                       ~April~

“First, let’s find some clothes for you boys to wear to bed,” Rikki suggested helpfully.

 “I’ll go grab some of my brother’s old clothes,” Heather said, getting up from her seat next to Niall.

“You have a brother?” The blonde boy asked, interested about her. They would be a good couple...

 “Yeah, but he has a wife and a kid on the way; They live over in Kansas City.”

 Niall nodded, before watching Heather as she walked out of the room, her curvy hips swaying.

 “Aw, does wittle Nialler have a wittle crush on Heather?” Harry began to tease him, causing Niall’s cheeks to turn a deep pink.

 “I SHIP IT!” I screeched, causing them to break out laughing, “I SHIP HIALL!”

 “I SHIP ZIKKI!” Kris shouted. I watched in delight as Rikki’s jaw dropped, along with Zayn’s. Kris was right though, Zikki would be adorable.

 “I SHIP LIRIN!” As soon as Erin shouted that, her hand was flying over her mouth in embarrassment. I had to lean against Kris to not fall over from laughter. The look on Liam’s face when she said that was priceless!

 “I SHIP KARRY!” Heather screamed from the doorway, joining in with our shipping conversation, mindlessly tossing the boys a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt each.

 Then, I realized with horror what was about to happen as Kris, Rikki, Erin, and Heather joined together with evil smirks dashing across their faces.

 “WE SHIP LAPR-”

 I cut them off by jumping out of my seat, and flinging my body at them, landing with a thump across their laps, while yelling, “LA LA LA LA I DON’T HEAR ANYTHING NOPE LA LA LA LA!”

 They just laughed at me, but didn’t finish the sentence.

 I looked over at the boys who were almost peeing themselves, laughing so hard. I’m pretty sure they were too busy still laughing at Erin, so hopefully they didn’t hear what the girls were about to say. My god, that was a close call.

 “Okay, enough with all the shipping, we’re not boat makers,” I said, standing upright again and earning a few chuckles from the guys. “Boys, go get dressed upstairs, and when you return, we shall continue our night of fun and awesome and wonderfulness.”

 They obliged, walking silently upstairs, leaving the girls and I to ourselves.

 Once I turned to face the girls, they were giggling madly, crazy smiles stretched across their features.

 “Don’t deny the obvious soon to come relationship that is Lapril! You’re my otp!” Kris said, chuckling.

 “Ugh, please, that’s never going to happen,” I scoffed, my spirits suddenly lowering.