VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

A/N: GUYS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND CRUCIAL TO THIS STORY, SO PLEASE READ AND I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT BRIEF!

When I started writing this story, my character's best friends were based off my ACTUAL best friends at the time. But something happened last year (however I won't get into the specifics) and the person who played Heather's character (and Niall's girlfriend) and I are not friends anymore. Long story short we're just two completely different kinds of people that do not belong together.

Knowing that you might understand how it's hard for me to write about Heather as the person who I used to know. For the sake of the story, I tried to act as if nothing had happened, but it's just too difficult now that I know the true side of Heather's in-real-life counterpart.

So this is the announcement, as silly as it may seem: HEATHER'S CHARACTER IS NO LONGER BASED OFF THAT PERSON, AND IS NOW COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT FROM WHO USED TO PLAY HER. That means her personality might change a bit, but other than that you probably won't see any changes.

Thank you for understanding :)

And to the person who played Heather, if you're reading this: I know you make it look like I overreacted. I know you think I hate you. But even though we're not friends, we're not enemies. I made the decision to take you out of my life. And I stand by that decision.

Well, that's all. And I promise that soon the regular updates of The Cover Girls will return :)

[[[UPDATE AS OF JUNE 2014]]] Okay I've simply decided that these characters are no longer based off of people except for my character April and EllieDaDirectioner99's character Erin. It's a long, tiring story, that I'm over and simply don't feel like reliving. That will be all. :)

~Grace xx