Chapter 29 - Don't Leave

A/N: Sorry it's so short :/ I'll work on getting some more chapters out to you but I have school again, and it's really stressing me out :( If you have school too, GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!

Oh... please ignore how long it took me to update... 0.0

~Grace xx

---------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                   ~April~

We watched with confusion as Liam walked back into the Lair with an anxious expression after leaving five minutes before, getting a call from their management.

“You okay mate?” Louis called over to him from beside me.

“We have to go.” Liam replied, looking around at the boys. “As in, now. We have to go back to England.”

“What, why?!” Harry asked, standing up with wide eyes.

“Apparently we have an “urgent” meeting with management. Jim said they booked our plane tickets for tomorrow morning and it’s at 5 tomorrow night.”

“Is there any way we can stay?” Louis asked quickly, beginning to look a little green. “Can’t we do it over Skype or something?”

“No, we need to be there. It’s about the summer tour and it’s required that we’re there in person.”

“Dammit.” Louis mumbled to himself, covering his face with his hands, shoulders becoming stiff with stress.

“You guys gotta pack.” I said abruptly, surprising even myself as I stood up with Liam and Harry and looking at the clock on the wall. “It’s 3 o’clock and the five of you have to get ready for going to fucking England!”

I started walking towards the door leading out of the Lair but when I heard no one following I turned around and was greeted by 9 faces full of disbelief.

“C’mon!” I urged them. “You need to pack!”

I seemed to kick everyone into action and they all stood up, walking after me as I ran up the stairs to where we’d stashed their suitcases in Heather’s closet. They had never really unpacked, but their stuff had slowly been seeping from them and now they were only about a third full of clothes.

“Alright I’ll organize the stuff still in your cases and you guys go find things of yours, especially in the Lair in the laundry room, okay?” I asked them, Louis and I pulling their luggage open on Heather’s bed.

They rushed from the room and I frantically zipped open Harry’s case and pulled out a crumpled up t shirt that he’d thrown in it, folding the soft fabric.

I fought back the tears threatening to flood from my eyes, attempting to distract myself with the knotted pile of charge cords in Niall’s suitcase. My fingers shook as I tried to untangle them, something I was very good at; or at least I was when I was calm.

They’re leaving. They’re leaving you. Louis’ leaving. Louis’ leaving you.

Louis is leaving you.

Those words spun around in my head and I felt a single tear fall, dripping onto my thumb, coating a small bit of my skin. I froze, trying to breathe slowly.

“April?” I didn’t move at Louis’ voice.

“April?” He repeated, gripping my shoulders and turning me to face him

I managed to lift my face to look at him, tears beginning to slide freely down my face, my throating tightening and burning.

“April calm down, everything will be okay.” Louis said soothingly, pulling my face into his chest as I let out a single choked sob.

“No it won’t.” I said, desperately hoping no one would come in while I was having a meltdown. “You’re leaving me.”

“No I’m not.” He said firmly, pulling away to look into my watery eyes. “I am not leaving you, April.”

“But you and the boys are going to England and-”

“I’ll handle it.”

“No, Louis, I can’t let you stay just because of me.”

“That’s not what I mean. Everything will be okay.” He said, grabbing my face and placing a gentle kiss on my forehead before rushing out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Comment question/thing of the chapter! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BEST BACK TO SCHOOL ADVICE! HELP OUT ME AND YOUR FELLOW TCG READERS! :D

HERE'S MINE: Ignore the shitty people. They're only bothering you because of their own insecurities. But that said, DON'T BE MEAN TO THEM. That's stooping to their level.

GOODBYE :)

~Grace xx