Chapter 16: He's Hiding Something

I knew something was going on with Seth! Seeing those scars on his wrist, proved my point. Those bruises on his neck wasn't from a match he had, and I know it wasn't. God, how could I've been so stupid?

"You know you're not leaving my sight now, right?" I informed Seth, wrapping my arms around his torso.

He sighs, "Yup, never leaving your sight." Kathy is soo dead

*A few weeks later*

Its only a few weeks and Seth has being clean. So weird because it's like he never started, like it was a one time thing. But I got over it. Seth and I just finished a house show at MSG for the holiday tour. It was so much fun being a referee and screwing over the current Divas champ, Nikki, in her tag match with AJ and Kaitlyn. We drove to the hotel, walked in hand in hand, and enter our room. As I set my bags down, Seth started to kiss my neck and rub his hands around my waist.

"Whoa there, human split color jeans. Go take a shower and I'll meet you in the bed. You stink." I pinched my nose close to prove my point.

"I don't smell that bad." He gave me a goofy grin before trotting to the bathroom. Before jumping into bed, a vibrating sounds casually ruined my brief 2 minutes sleep.

"Seth, your phone!" I shouted walking towards the table it was on.

"Leave it alone!" He shouted, continuing to sing the guitar solo to one of his favorite bands. The phone was still vibrating. My fingers waltz over the screen before I pressed the button for it to light up.

Kathy: If you want your career to be saved

What the hell is she talking about? Shit, I don't know his pass code. I press my thumb on the home button for my fingerprint. Didn't work.

Seth's POV

I swear if Kathy texted me, I'll murder her. This gone on long enough. I can't continue to lie to Judy. Shutting off the shower and walking out the bathroom, I saw Judy jump onto the bed. No, literally, she jumped onto the bed and pretended to be sleeping.

"Nice try." I snickered, walking over to the table where my phone was. Great, she did text me. I placed in my code and tapped my thumb over to messages. A heavy breath made me quickly lock my phone and turn around. It was Judy with a fake smiled plastered on her face.

"So, Kathy texted you? " She started me down befoe quickly turning her lips to a smile, "What does she want?" She asked, placing her hands behind her back. Oh god, she's turning into WWE Judy, not the Judy I fell in love with.

"Oh nothing, she just wanted to know when are we going to practice the backstage segment for Raw. No biggie." I lied, giving her a uneasy grin. She made an understanding look and a little nod.

"So, what's a backstage segment got to do with your career? "She integrated as she started walking around me, adding a little skip to her step. Why is a 5'3, 115 pound women making me so scared?!

Because you're guilty for lying and cheating on your girlfriend that you love so much and you know that she's probably kill you in your sleep.

"You're not hiding anything from me are you Seth? " Judy asked after a moment of silence. I took a deep breath, placed my hand her her cheek and gave her a meaningful kiss.

"I love you too much to do that." I smiled, padding over to the bed.

Judy's POV

Wow, that kiss meant something. I don't what nor why, but it did. This is making me worried.

*Next day*

AJ and I were at lunch, we're going over plans for the next show on Raw. I wasn't really focused. I still have the feeling that Seth is hiding something.

"Hey, are you okay?" AJ asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm f-....No, I'm n-..." I sighed and leaned against the booth cushion seat, "I don't know anymore."

"What's wrong, you look like you need a good talk." She walked to my side of the booth and sat down.

"I feel like Seth's hiding something and with my past relationships, if he is hiding something, our relationship is going to end bad." I explained. AJ lightly chuckled.

"Dude, your relationship with Seth is so perfect. Roman tried to get advice from him last night. He doesn't think that he's being romantic enough." She admitted, "Plus, Seth doesn't seem like that type of guy that would hide something for you, he'll probably tell you right after something happen. Why do you insist that he's hiding something from you anyways?"

"Well, last night while Seth was in the shower, he got a text. I go check it and see that it's Kathy. Now Kathy, she's been acting real cold and distant from me so when I confronted him about the text, he look so scared. I don't know AJ, I have that feeling again." My voice was breaking. I don't my relationship with Seth to get ruined. I really do love him. AJ pulled me into a tight hug as I sobbed into her neck.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop crying okay. You're just thinking of the past and mixing it to your present. This could all be in your head." AJ theorized, "Maybe we should get Seth off your mind for one night. Me, you and Kaitlyn, a girl's night sleepover." I nodded at the idea before hugging her again. But I still can't remove the feeling that he's hiding something.

_______________________________________________

HAPPY VERY LATE CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR'S EVERY BODY! Ah, a new chapter for the new year. That's a nice thing to do. I originally was going to post on Christmas because I'm break but I had a present to do for a friend so I was lazy to write anything else. Then the day after, a dramatic thing happened (no, nobody died). Then the day after I was in so much pain!

So my Christmas week didn't turn out the way that I wanted but, I at least wanted to post a (sucky) chapter as a late present. So enjoy this and I'm gonna go write about my Ziggy's..... ugh too heartbreaking . Later straight edgers.