Chapter 7: Understanding the Power.

Next week. 

Well, a lot of things happened last and this week. Seth is still not talking to me and we had a match against 3MB and Aksana, and let me tell you....worst match ever. Let's see, anything else......oh, Dolph won the World Heavy Championship. Finally, Eve quit because we have a new Divas champion....no, it's not me...sadly. But it's Kaitlyn. Don't get me wrong, I love Kaitlyn with all my heart but...I miss the belt around my waist. But anyways, I made it to the arena and see a short two tone hair girl and a tall brunette. This should be interesting. I got closer and guess what I see? .....I see Kaitlyn and AJ.... dress as each other. I knew something was fishy about that.

"Since when opposite day is on a Friday?" I teased, tugging on AJ's blonde wing.

"Bitch, don't laugh." AJ growled, giving me her famous crazy eyes.

"Dean made us do this." Kaitlyn ran her fingers through her now 1 colored hair.

"You guys don't need to listen to him." I told them as I head to the locker room.

"Uh...yes we do. If we don't, he said that we have to face each other at Payback for the Diva's title." Kaitlyn explained. 

"And if that happens, I'll win." AJ smirked. Kaitlyn snap her head at her and they began to argue with each other as I was changing in my attire.

"Yeah, I'll love to stay here and listen to you guys argue but I have a match so.... Bye!" I said jogging to the door.

"Freeze, put this on!" AJ yelled at me. I look at the clothes carefully and see that it's Dolph's shirt.

"Oh, hell no, I'm not wearing that" I refused. I drop the clothes and open the door. 

Kaitlyn yelled. "Fine, don't listen and get fired."...Damn it Kaitlyn. 

"Face the corner." I demanded. I finished lacing up my converse and putting on the wristband. "I'm never doing this again. Don't even think about doing to this to me again!" I yelled once I finished changing.

"Let's just go to your match, Wolfypuff"(original Pokemon name: Wigglypuff :P) AJ smiled then skipped out the door, leaving Kaitlyn and I staring at each other and slowly following her.

~Match/Segment~

Well, I'm in the middle of the ring with Kaitlyn and AJ with microphones in our hands. AJ steps up first, showing off her muscle suit and said.

"Hi everyone, I'm Kaitlyn. I recently won the Divas title from the hoeski named Eve Torres and made her quit. But I've also become Kaitlyn the violent thug." AJ smirk when she pointed at the jumbo-tron. It showed when Kaitlyn speared the crap out of Eve, Natalya, at one point me, and AJ." Yeah, I was punching people, I was kicking people, I was screaming at little kids... I was especially screaming at babies." The jumbo-tron showed a photo-shop picture of Kaitlyn yelling at an adorable baby. "For now on everybody, call me 'Kaitlyn the thug'." Then Kaitlyn step up and started to mock AJ's skipping then stop and started to laugh while she held the mic to her lips as AJ was glaring and yelling at her saying she's so funny.

"Daniel Brayn, CM Punk, Kane, John Cena, Dolph Ziggler. You sure know your way around the dating game AJ. And it's also recently been brought to my attention that you went on a little date with....Zack Ryder!" Kaitlyn laugh as the jumbo-tron showed a photo-shop picture of AJ and Zack while AJ has a disgusted look on her face. "Wait, wait, wait, there's also some rumors circulating that you have some vveerryy physical attraction with WWE's....The Miz!" Kaitlyn laughed again as the jumbo-tron showed another photo-shop of AJ and Miz kissing with AJ...still yelling. "Wait, that's not even the juiciest part" Kaitlyn cleared her throat. "I heard...that you were recently involved with South Carolina's....very own...Lillan Garcia!" Kaitlyn laughed then skip around us. Then I step up.

"All I can say is that....you guys" I pointed at AJ and Kaitlyn. "You guys need Jesus....and for making me wear this shirt....I'm going to need Jesus." I walk over to the ropes, placing the microphone down, and leaning against the ropes as Kaitlyn and AJ stood at ringside. Out came Summer Rae, at first I thought I was facing Fandango but when she hops on the top rope, posing and flipping her hair. But I seriously have a match with her.....good job WWE, good job. Paige is way better than her and I rather face her any day. When the bell rang, I instantly started laughing.

"You're my opponent for this match? You?" I laughed even harder, walking up to her. "I'll take Paige better than you." I smirk. But it was wash away when she slaps me. With half of my face burning hot, I glared at her as Summer walk back in fear. By the time she almost ran out of the ring, Kaitlyn was standing on the apron. She ran to the other side of the ring, AJ was also standing on the side of the apron. When Summer turned around, I gave her a spinning heel kick. 

"I'm not going to even try, great talent, Vickie, great talent. " I yelled to the crowd. Gripping her hair and dragging her to the corner, I climb the top rope and went for the Wolfsault and a pin.....Of course I won. Kaitlyn and AJ enter the ring. AJ pick up the unconscious Summer and grabbed her arm while Kaitlyn was backing up in the corner. I'm so confu- ohhh. I evilly smiled as grab her other arm and wait to Kaitlyn to spear her. Once Kaitlyn speared her...when I tell you she spears Summer so hard, she speared her out of the ring! Like damn...and we're all laughing like idiots. I put my fist in the middle of the air, shortly followed by AJ then Kaitlyn-who slowly raised her title-

"We are the Shield." I smirked as our fists fell to our sides, leaving the ring, and hoping over the barricade. Wow, Shield has the greatest power ever.