Chapter 29: It's Almost Here

Wut?

"I'm sorry, what?" I choked on the silva in my throat.

"I said that I think I'm pregnant." AJ repeated. I grabbed her wrist, speed walked to the nearest bathroom and began smacking her arm.

"How the hell are you going to do WrestleMaina?" I yelled in a whisper voice. These WWE walls have ears, so I gotta keep my voice down.

"I don't know yet. I might let you and Kathy duke it out. I really want a family Judy, and I'm not ruining this opportunity." AJ said sternly. I nodded, understanding her situation. I mean, come on. She wanted to have a family for the longest. But really AJ's ovaries.....DURING WRESTLEMANIA SEASON?! Selfish.

"Well possibly congratulations, shorty." I smiled hugging her tightly. My theme began to play when AJ and I hugged. We let go and I ran to the stage. I smiled proudly when the large pop roared. I skip down the ramp and around to the time keeper's section, grabbed a microphone, and entered the ring.

"All right guys, settle down." I smile. "WrestleMaina is almost here. My chance of bring the Divas title where it rightfully belongs in 6 more days. Now, normally I don-"

A theme interrupted my speech. Obviously it was Seth....with Kathy at his side, save cringe and vomit for later. Seth rises the mic to his lips as Kathy cling to his arm. Bitch, that's my arm you got there.

"Judy, Judy, Judy. Don't you remember that you got one more match there, sweetie? How can you forget the man? The face of this here company, Seth Rollins!" He gloated. Kathy nugged his arm a bit and he smirked at her.

"And this beautiful woman, Kathy. You're divas triple threat match isn't gonna be a walk in a park."

"It's that all you have to say fat nose?" I asked unamused as the crowd laughed. "Listen, I have a match with your skimpy tramp and unless you want in, tell mommy and daddy to let their big boy to put on his big boy underwear and let's go!" I shouted. Seth instantly shook his head no.

"Nah, nah, nah princess. Not gonna happen." He looks over to Kathy. "Kitty give her the ass beating of her life, weaken her down for WrestleMaina so you and I can rightfully be the faces of this company." As he leans in to kiss her AJ's theme began to play, stopping the two...and having my heart to keep beating.

"Wow....and to think Daniel Bryan and I had the worst relationship." AJ strut down the ramp and into the ring with her title on her shoulder. "Seth, obviously no one here trusts you here at ringside, so I'm here to even the odds." Seth and Kathy started to make faces at AJ when she turned to me. "Wolfers, I know we got problems right now but for this one night...I'm at your side."

"I'm oddly okay with that." I playfully ruffled her hair. Both AJ and Seth stood at ringside after the bell rang.Kathy walked up to me and started to push me to the corner and talk trash, it was funny at first...until this hoe decides to slap me. Now, I'm mad.

I roughly pushed her back and attacked until the referee pulled me off. Kathy tried to sneak behind the ref for a cheap shot but missed when I ducked. Taking a page out of Dolph's book, I super kicked the extensions out of Kathy. As I go over to pin here, Seth climbed the apron to distract the ref. I quickly looked over to aj and I can tell there was plan was coming along.

I went up to Seth, stared him in the eyes and kissed him hard. I mean hard enough to damn near pull him over the ropes. As we slowly pulled away and gave him a wink. He looked confused for a second before the look of confusion turned into pain.

"Ooohh, what a low blow!" (AN: GET IT?! Because AJ is small and she's on the ground and she punched him...tough crowd) I laughed. Suddenlly my tights were pulled back making me fall back. Obviously Kathy would try to cheat so I pushed through and shining wizard her face. Skipping around a few times, I beat the cover and won the match. AJ stood on the apron and raised the title high. I raised up 6 digits.

6 more days.

_______________________________________________

GOD I MISSED YOU GUYS! I'm so sorry for not updating for a while..I've been going through a lot of shit. But hopefully I'll update regularly since this book is ending soon, sorta kinda the reason why I'm dragging this book out. But to be clear, I am back and writing, and I will be posting again. For anyone who reads this story and my Dean Ambrose story, don't worry that'll updated soon as well. Later straight edgers. ❌