Chapter 13: Explanations

"APRIL JEANETTE MENDEZ, BRING YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed, pulling AJ by her hair to the hallway, leaving Kathy in the room.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" She whimpered, rubbing the spot she could've been bald from.

"Explain!" I demanded, crossing my arms, tapping my foot. She took a deep breath and began to talk fast.

"Roman and I were dating a few months back, after his divorce with his ex wife because she cheated. After it was finalized, we kinda, almost, sorta, made our relationship private. He didn't want the guys to find out and I didn't want you guys to find out and now that you basically saw us trying to get freaky, I guess you know now." She panted after her speech, leaving me wide eyed and thinking.

"Doesn't he have a kid?" I asked.

"Yeah, and she's adorable as me." She giggled. I shook my head, chuckling before I flicked her in her forehead.

"Payback's a bitch ain't it?" I smiled before I walk back to AJ's room, getting Kathy.

"You crazy bitch." She laughed before trailing along with me and Kathy. I opened the door and don't see Roman no more.....

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed...again. Dean and Kaitlyn?! SERIOUSLY?! "CELESTE GET YOUR MAN ARM LOOKING SELF OUT IN THIS HALLWAY!" She sighed, fixing her shirt before trotting to the hallway. Well, at least we're all ready to go.

"Explain yourself." AJ glared as we both crossed our arms.

"Like AJ's story but without the marriage part." She simplified the story, tying her soaked hair up

"In the shower?" I asked. Kaitlyn nodded. "And you were about to go at it on the wall?" I turned to AJ, pointing at her. She blushed then nodded.

"And you did it last night?" Kathy's voice catching my attention. "Meaning Seth was your first." She smiled. I stood quite, looking down blushing. I could feel eyes burning through the side of my head.

"Let's go train before we get arrested." AJ yanked my arm, dragging me to the elevator.

3 hours later

Teaching Kathy wrestling was difficult......in a good way. At least she was better than Eva Marie. (Sorry Eva fans)

"Wow Kathy, you progress a lot. You seem like some good competition." I complimented, patting her on the shoulder.

"Thanks, that's good to hear. Hey, are you busy tonight?" She asked after drowning her water bottle.

"Besides practicing with Seth and the girls, nope." I answered.

"Good, because there's a new club that Summer Rae and Zack Ryder wouldn't stop talking about and I was wondering if you and the girls wanted to come." She explained, opening the passenger side door. I tilt my head to the side and thought about the offer.

Maybe we should go.

When I looked back at Kat, she was giving me her ugly puppy dog look. Pouting her lips, making them quiver but squinting her eyes, glaring at you.

"Ew....fine" I gave in. "But we need to focus on work after this." I warned her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She waved me off... I'm not trusting this.

Later on that night

Okay, this club was different than I thought. Like literally, this is as big as my house! So far half my music that I listen too played and club music played. The guys, they got their own little section and we have our own.

"60 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!" Summer yelled drunkenly, stumbling over her feet with Zack under her arms, laughing and stumbling over his own feet as well, causing them both fall on their faces. I couldn't help but laugh at their attempt to get up.

"Oooooohhhhh....I'm am so not playing." Dean mumbled, sipping his beer. I nodded in agreement.

"I haven't played that game since high school." I rolled my eyes of the memories of my exes and I's terrible make out sessions.

"I wanna play, it was fun." Kathy said, jumping a little.

"For you!" I glared at her, drowning my water. "It was probably the worst thing that we did."

She shrugged her shoulders and placed her IPhone case in the pink bag. Dean groaned and put his half empty bottle of beer in the blue bag.

"I better get that back." He growled as Kaitlyn rolled her eyes and dropped her black fishnet gloves in the bag. AJ received the pink bag and handed Roman the blue one placed their items inside.

"Judy, play....please?" AJ pouted. I shook my head no, and stuck my hand out to give it to someone else.

"She's playing." Seth slurred placing my rubber bracelets in the bag and his card from cross fit inside it.

"Damn it Seth, I oughta kill you!" I growled trying to reach for the bag but Seth already gave it away. He drunkenly chuckled before flopping onto the couch.

4 hours passed and I'm ready to go. Half of the roster is gone and the rest is here drunk and passed out.

"Seth, I'll be in the car." I mumbled, grabbing my bracelets from the bag. "You can stay if you want, just don't fuck up."

I'm pretty sure that he didn't listen because he's face first into the pillows on the couch, laughing.

"Don't worry I'll watch hi- Hey, I got my beer back!" Dean smiled as Kaitlyn dragged him to one of the closets. I kissed Seth on the back of his head.

"Please stay safe." I whispered in his ear.

"Will do!" His voice muffled in the pillow. Jogging to the car, I opened up the trunk, grabbed a blanket and a pillow, knowing that this will be a long night.

Seth's POV

"Seth! Your turn." Roman shook me. I rolled off the couch and was yanked to a closet, greeted by lips smashed onto mine.

Whoa, I may be drunk, but I know for damn sure that these are not Judy's lips.

"I finally got you now, Seth"

"Kathy?"

______________________________________________

Ooooohhhhh, the drama is starting to get good! Thanks for reading this chapter, I was going to be a lazy bum and not write but I was like "Nah, I should write". Plus, if you guys notice, I made first page on the Seth Rollins tag! And I wanna say thank you for the 12.3k readers, I thought this shitty story wasn't going to get that far but it did, and for that, I say thank you and later straight edgers.