Chapter 15: And The Lies Keep Coming

Oh my god, we're going to die. AJ's driving. We're going to die!

"AJ, pull over!" Kaitlyn yelled.

"Why, I've only been driving for like 10 minu-" She honked the horn to the car that just cut her off... or what she thinks of what just happened. She turned around when Kaitlyn told her to pull over and had the car turn off track. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING ASSHOLE!"

"AJ!" This time I screamed, holding onto Seth for dear life. I don't want my life to end like this! I have so much to achieve!

"Okay, okay!" She sighed annoyed, sharply pulling over, jerking everyone to the side. You know how in movies, if someone is terribly driving and everyone else is against one side of the car? Yeah, that happened.

I was squashed between most of the bags and Dean and Roman. Kaitlyn was against the window with the light bags on her. And I only see Seth's foot... I'm surprised that I can see at all with all this weight on me.

"So, who's going to drive?" She asked, sliding the seat belt off. We all groaned in pain.

"Thanks for nearly killing us, babe." Roman groaned, pushing my head down without acknowledging it.

"Thanks for killing me, Rome." I coughed. Dean had pushed himself and Roman to the front of the car once they saw that I was under them. Finally, I never thought air was so good to me.

"You just stay in a corner, AJ." Kaitlyn panted, moving the bags out of her way. I crawled to the back and helped Seth up.

"Okay, now we're having rules. NEVER LET AJ DRIVE AGAIN!" Seth order.

"Agreed!" Everyone but AJ yelled.

Time skip

We've made it to the next show. Alive. AJ never asked to drive again because I threaten to buy a car seat and put her in it. So far, it's an hour and a half and my match is finally coming up next. Tag match with Dean verses Mickie James and CM Punk. Ugh, fighting with my ex. Nice job creative team. Notice the hint of sarcasm.

"Ready, half pint?" Dean asked through the door. I rolled my eyes and opened the door after slipping on my converse.

"Enough of the short nicknames, just because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean I'm going to let you bullying me." I glared. He patted my head, another thing I hate.

"Awe, is crazy bitch mad because she has to fight her ex boyfriend?" He snicker. A wave of anger rushed over me as I punched Dean in his stomach. He double over in pain when I pulled his head up by his hair.

"Listen here, you unstable butthole, never bring my personal information to your chapped lips again. Or else I'll end you and you know I can." I growled before skipping away to the gorilla stage through the curtain. The nice pop that I received brought the nice simile to my face. I don't know if it's because of my attire or they really like me but I don't care. The Shield's theme played when I sat on the rope, only Dean and Roman came out. AJ and Kaitlyn had a match, so I know that they wouldn't come. But Seth? Seth doesn't have a match at all.

Stepping out on the apron, I looked over at Roman and gave him a slightly worried look.

"Where's Seth?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. Great, now my boyfriend is missing.

Seth's POV

"Kathy, let go of me! Judy has a match." Can't this woman leave me alone? She said she would. I've had lied to Judy 3 times in the car when the scarf fell off. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm hurting myself. Kathy is playing sick lies now.

"I don't care if your little girl has a match. You should break up with her and be with a real woman. And may I remind you, I still have the tape. I could let this baby go live and public to the whole world. Ruin your career AND break Judy's heart. Is that what you want?" Kathy stared me down.

"No." I growled. I feel awful.

"Then kiss me and enjoy it." She instructed.
Please Judy, don't find out.

Judy's POV

We just won! And I humiliated CM Punk by pining him. He just lost to me. After Dean's and I's hands were raised in victory, I quickly exit the ring with two thirds of the Shield following.

"Okay, where the hell is my boyfriend?!" I asked, adding sass into my speech. They both looked at each other and shrugged. "You two are no help." I shook my head and speed through the arena to the men's locker room. Since I'm not like AJ, burst through the males locker room like it's the womans. I knocked. So far, no answer. I knocked again. The door swung open.

"Oh Judy, hi." Dolph answered the door with his ring gear on, sweating. (AN: with that glorious, glorious body of his) Is he checking me out? Well, I didn't mind or care.....but he does have nice abs.

"Hey Ziggy, is Sethie there?" I asked. He stifled a laugh then cleared his throat when I gave him a look.

"Uh," he looked around, "nope, your 'Sethie' isn't here. But I think he went that way, over on the left."

"Okay, thanks for your help." I waved bye then jog towards the Ziggler told me.

"Seth! Seth! Don't make me call you by your nickname, Seth!" I shouted though out the halls of the arena.

Seth's POV

I keep hearing my name getting called. I know that it's Judy. I quickly pushed Kathy off of me.

"Judy's here, just go!" I whispered/yelled at her.

"Fine, but before I go," She panted. Kathy digged her nails into my wrist drawing blood, "a nice story for Judy." She smiled before walking off.

Her damn claws had cut into me! Okay, now I sound like a bitch, because I have tears in my eyes and I'm hissing in pain.

"Seth? Seth! Colby Lopez, what on Earth did you do to yourself!?" Judy gasped before she sprint over to me like an Olympian.

"I..I"

"Why would you do this to yourself?" She cried, wiping off the blood from the cuts. I swear, I'm going to murder Kathy.

"It's not what you think." I insisted.

"Don't lie to me, Seth. Why are you cutting yourself? Is it because of me? Our relationship?" She babbled.

"No! Of course not," I denied, pulling her into a hug as she sobbed into my chest. "I just....I just haven't been happy with myself lately." Oh god, the lies keep coming and coming.

"I've should've known that you're hurting yourself when I saw the buries on your neck. Next time, talk to me! I'm always here for you, Seth." She whimpered. "I love you"

"I love you, too." I sighed. This is getting worse and worse.

This is my 4th lie, in one day.

____________________________________________
Can you guys clap it up for me? I did this whole chapter in like a few hours! I feel like a proud momma. But thanks for reading, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a nice shopping Black Friday. I only bought like 3 things but I had a nice time with my friends. So I guess I'll see you guys next time. Later, straight edgers.