Chapter 6: The Mistake

The kiss was seriously 3 seconds...the kiss I had with Seth was like 2 minutes...that was actually the first time we kissed and the second time we kiss was at least 5 minutes. Once I pulled away, I covered my mouth and ran to the back, found a trash can and puke. 

"Seriously...you're going around kissing people too? First it was AJ and now it's you. Wow, your first love really does change you." I stood up straight and glared at Punk.

"I'm not in the mood." I growled, wiping my mouth.

"Why? Is it because you know I cause you to be like this? Is because I'm the reason why there's a skip in your step?" Punk smirks when I escape 1 tear.

"You know what? I'm going to give myself a new nickname. It's going to be 'The Kiss of Death'....It's a good name right?"  I smiled wiping away the tear.

"The Kiss of Death...why?" He asked

"This." I kiss him then kneed him in the nuts. He groaned in pain and fell to the floor. "Never mess with my emotions." I growled, then smiled and skip off. Once I made it to the locker room, I felt all eyes on me as I ran to the bathroom and started to rinse my mouth. 

"Well...looks like someone stole my job." I look up and see AJ in the mirror with her ''Ziggy'' shirt, leaning against the wall. 

"Now is not the time AJ." I mumbled as I wipe the water off my mouth.

"I know. I just like messing with you. So....whose lips are better?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Dude..." I whined.

"What? I'm being so serious right now." She shrugs her shoulders.

"....Seth." I confess, feeling the blush hit my cheeks.

"I knew it...but how were the other kisses?" She asked again titling her head.

"Punk....it's like kissing a.....remember I said kissing Punk is like kissing a baby's butt after you wash it?" I inform her while titling my head to the side.

"I think so." She raised her brow.

"Same feeling....and kissing Dean is like kissing a drunken hillbilly." We shiver.

"Ew...let's hope you don't kiss him again. But anyways I have to go. I got to go kick Nattie's ass." She sighed then skips off. That girl is something... I walk out the bathroom, sat on the couch in front of the TV and listen to JBL, Cole, and King on commentary.

"Well a few moments ago, Judy Wolf and Randy Orton were in a serious 'I Quit' match. Now, this match was made by the Shield's Dean Ambrose and uh King, JBL, your thoughts on the match?"

"Cole, I still can't get over the lip lock between Dean Ambrose and Judy." King chuckled as it showed the replays of the match and the kiss. I widen my eyes and sunk into the couch.  I never felt so disgusted before in my life. I felt the couch sunk, so that means someone is sitting next to me. I look to my left and see Kaitlyn....with a mini Listerine bottle in her hands. Nearly tearing her arm off, I rip the bottle of her hands and pour some in my mouth.

"Yeah, I saw your make-out sessions....who are you, AJ?" She teased.

"What is with everyone saying that?" I groaned after I spit in the garbage can. "I'm Judy Wolf, The first crazy chick before AJ." She just nodded holding back her laughter. I look back the TV and see AJ doing the Black Widow....I gave her the move during training. Natalya taps out. That's my girl. AJ skips off to the back as Raw goes to commercial. After she made it to the locker room, Kaitlyn and I were already in sweats and ready to go. AJ change and we left to the hotel with guilt building up. I felt my eyes close but my phone vibrated. 

"Have you lost your fucking mind?!" -Seth

"Seth, I'm so sorry! I didn't want to go that far...if you were me, you would have done the same!." -Judy

"I don't want to hear it, don't say a word to me again." -Seth

Well, I guess I'm crying myself to sleep tonight.

________________________________________

Poor Judy. But anyways, it maybe a day late but Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or anything else you celebrate to everybody. So, I have this story posted on another website (I really recomended you to read that instead because there's pictures and gifs on there) so I'm going to post another in a little bit.