Chapter 9: Payback

"Well?" I raised my eyebrows, hoping he'll say something. He looked at me then sighed.

"Come here you." Seth smiled. I squealed then jumped into his arms as he spun us around. He gently set me down before giving me a soft kiss.

"Told ya they'll fix their problems, 10 bucks, please?" AJ grin as she put out her black nail polished hand.

"Damn, that was my last one too." Kaitlyn muttered as she searched her wallet.

"Come on Tag Champion, let's get out of here." I giggled. We head off to the Shield's locker room and see Roman reading a big book....Probably the script...That I haven't read since the beginning of this feud. So basically, everything I've been saying was real.....Wphoops.

Well, no one really notice anyways, so I'm in the clear.

"Hey, we are going face Bryan and Orton, for the tag titles this Sunday." He informed us. "And Seth number 2, you're a special guest referee for a special surprise match." Roman points at me.

"Really, I do, what match?" I asked trying to get the script from Reigns but he raised his arm higher, and with me being short, I had to jump to reach his hand.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise match, now would it?" Roman teased as he put this script in his locker-with the lock on it-.

"Ain't that some bullshit?" I sighed. "I'm going to the locker room to change."

"Can I come?" Seth asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No!" I laughed then walked out the door but I bumped into Dean.

"Wolf."

"Ambrose."

"...Looks like you finally gave in the group and start to destroy everything in yours, Kaitlyn's, and AJ's path...good job, kind of shows that you're worthy. But are you really worthy to keep your job?" He had that sly smirk on his face.

"Oh god, what challenge do you have for us now?" I rolled my eyes, wanted this conversation to be over or I'll end up taking that United States title and slamming his face with it.

"Not a challenge for you and the girls. Just.... y....o....u." he poked me in my face as he spelled. "Next week on Raw, you'll be in a handicap match against the opponents of my choosing. Good luck." 

"Thanks, but luck is for losers." I smirked then walk off to the locker room and see Kaitlyn dressed up.

"Hey sexy lady, where are you going?" I asked.

"Crap, I knew I forgot to tell you something. I, yes, Kaitlyn, have a secret admirer." She smiled as the fixed her dress.

"Ooh, don't go breaking his face." I joked as she walked out the door. I watch from the tv. Kaitlyn is in the middle of the ring, telling that her secret admirer that she's here. Then Big E comes out with a bouquet of flowers and hands them to her. At first, I thought this was a joke. But apparently he had feelings for her ever since he laid eyes on her. Big E slowly leaned in, dips her, leans in again then....DROPS HER?! WHAT THE HELL?!

AJ comes out skipping, high five's E as he heads to the back. AJ asks Kaitlyn does she worthless, alone, and broken cause that's how AJ felt when Kaitlyn "abandoned" her. AJ let Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and John Cena hurt her for the past year. They used her and shattered her like glass. AJ said that Kaitlyn was chasing the Divas title instead of helping her. Kaitlyn says that AJ's crazy as she toss the flowers away, standing up. But AJ laughs it off, which is very unusual. She normal throws a fit.

But AJ says that she's smart because instead of beating Kaitlyn in the ring, AJ can beat her with mind games. AJ use to put Kaitlyn on the top, but now she can shove her off and laugh as she falls all the way down. AJ begins to laugh as Kaitlyn begins to cry. AJ said that Kaitlyn is sad, weak, pitiful, trash, that she has no one, no love, no friends, and that none of the fans gives a damn about her and thing that is worth anything is the Divas title, and when Sunday comes she won't have that.

She also said that Kaitlyn is going to lose and she is going to have everything that she ever wanted, while Kaitlyn is going to run back whatever trailer park she came from with a remote in one hand and junk food in her other giant man arm, eating her emotions like the worthless, pathetic, useless, and an unlovable cow. Kaitlyn slap to the ground and began to attack AJ. AJ manages to crawl away from Kaitlyn, blows her a kiss, then skips away as Kaitlyn cries in the ring.

When I saw them in the back, AJ was hugging Kaitlyn telling her that she was sorry.

"Dude, what the hell was that out there?" I yelled.

"Dean made me do it." AJ confessed. "I came to far to lose my job, Judy, and I desperate to keep it. Anyone knows that all 3 of us would have done the same thing."

"I know...I know." I sighed, hugging AJ and Kaitlyn.

Payback.

Finally, it's here, WWE’s newest pay-per-view, Payback. I really didn't care nor pay attention to the first match because I had to change to my referee outfit (on the side) and left. I was by the gorilla stage; I just was too excited to see what match I was refereeing. I had this huge smile on my face. Once I heard Justin call me as I skip to the ring, I was ticked off. I didn't know I was the referee for Kaitlyn vs AJ (their outfits are on the side) for the Divas title match! We were all staring at each other.

"Look, I'm calling it down the middle. I had no idea that I was refereeing this match. So keep it fair." I spoke. "Ring the bell!"

~Time skip because it'll be too much too write. ~

"Ring the bell!" I waved my arm in the air. Kaitlyn had tapped out to the Black Widow. AJ is currently on her knees crying as I handed her new title belt. She first hugged me -of course, I hugged back.-, then went on top of the second rope and raised her title. When she jumped off, Kaitlyn was behind her. AJ ran into her arms and hugged her. AJ called me over again and we did a group hug. I raised both their hands and went backstage.

"Congratulations, April." Kaitlyn smiled.

"Thank you, Celeste." AJ cried.

"Yeah, congratulations April. But I'm sorry to interrupt our lovely moment, but I have some 'nice' words to share with Jonathan Good." I growled as I walked to the Diva's locker room and change for Dean's match.

______________________________________________________

Well, that was a long update. Sorry guys, I usually update every 3 weeks. It should have been here on the 9th but I was busy. So since I'm off from school until next Wednesday, I could go back on being on track. Also Valentine's Day is tomorrow (or whenever it is for some people from different time zone), I thought I'll do a little section for you guys. Pick 3 of your favorite wrestlers and I'll TRY to update it. I'll try. Later, straight edgers. <3