Judy Wolf

Sup Bitches! The name's Judy Wolf. As you can see, I have dark brown eyes, long jet black hair, and I'm 5'2. Yeah, I know that's short but I like it. But anyways see that tattoo on my shoulder. I thought it was cool because when I was younger. My mother told me stories about wolves and I grew an interest on it. Just like the piercing on my lip but without the stories. So away from the boring stuff, let's talk about my now. I'm a WWE Diva for 2 years now. It's been my dream ever since I was 12. I used to date WWE Champion CM Punk and I was Divas Champion. Even though I was face, we were WWE's power couple and even though our relationship was script, it felt real. But our 'relationship' ended when I lost my title to Eve Torres and her cheating ways. The only thing that I don't like about my job is that I fight superstars too. But anyways I have to go get ready for my match. Later Hoes!

Judy Wolf: Theme Song:Three Days Grace-Riot

Nationality: African American, Dominican and Puerto Rican.

Nicknames: Wolfy,Wolf, The Crazed Wolf, The Crazy Bitch, Small Judy.

Personality: Crazy, has trust and anger issues, friendly at times, bitchy at times.

Likes:Wolfs, Piercings, Dark places, Guys who treat her right, and Video games.

Dislikes: Jerks, ex boyfriends, and girly stuff.

Weight: 115 pounds. Height: 5'2.

Crush: No one...Yet.

Friends: AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, John Cena, Randy Orton, and other face.

Enemy's: Eve Torres, Bella Twins, 3 Man Band, and other heels.

Wrestling Facts: Kaitlyn, AJ, and Judy adopt each others wrestling moves and

she's the second insane diva in the WWE.

____________________________________________________________________________

There will be returns of other people from 2008 to the current and this is kinda of a late story like around... late May. But anyways

enjoy the story and more crazy shit to come.

Later :p