Chapter 14: Secrets

Seth's POV

Ugh, my head! So much pain. I've shouldn't drank so much. I don't remember a damn thing. Good thing I've got Judy next to m-

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed, rolling off the bed, staring at the sight before me.

"Well, good morning to you too." Kathy sighed, picking up and putting on her clothes.

"Oh for the love of god, please tell me that we didn-"

"Oh we did, and I've got the video tape to prove it," She smiled, waving the tape in my face, "oh, this is so going to break Judy's poor, cold, black heart." She started to laugh. I reached out for the tape.

"Give me that tape, you bitch." I shouted. Bitch ends up kicking me. The pain of a shoe, a shoe, hitting my baby maker (baby maker? Tha fack am I thinking?). The pain!

"May I remind you that your ding dong is out, unless you want another round, put it away. Don't worry, this tape won't go anywhere unless you fuck up. Till then, this will be out little secret." She smirked, blew me a kiss then walked out the door. Slipping on my pants and sitting on the floor, I groaned in disgust. This is going to break Judy's heart.

Judy's POV

Ugh, my neck! Well that's what happens when you sleep in a car. Shit! It's almost 9 and I'm still in front of the club. I need to hurry up and get to the hotel before we leave for the road. Speeding to the hotel, I rushed to my room, did all my hygiene, changed into something simple and went to get the others.

Okay everyone is ready, I just got to get Seth. Walking to his room, I bumped into Kathy.

"Oh hey, Kitty." I smiled. She waved at me then continued to walk. Weird. I don't have time to worry about that, I've got to get Seth. Using the spare key He gave me, I opened the door and see him sprawled all over the bed.

"Awe....I know you're not sleeping, get up. It may be a day off but we have to been in the next town by tomorrow." I explained to him, jogging towards the bathroom.

Seth's POV

Okay, don't panic. Just find something that covers your neck. It's the beginning of November, scarfs are too early to put on right now. SWEATER! It's sweater season anyways.

"Babe, what the hell are you doing?"

Judy's POV

"You got your sweater backwards." I chuckled, helping him turn it around. I smiled at the messy two hair and leaned in to kiss him. He backed away and had an nervous look on his face.

"Seth, are you okay? What's wrong?" I looked at him concussion and confused.

"Uh... nothing... let's get driving...b-before we start something we can't finish." He smiled weirdly, turned around and bumped into the wall. "Ow...I'm fine babe." He chuckled then hurry out the door.

Seth's POV

Great, my first lie. God, I know you're up there and I know punishing me. If she ever finds out, please don't let her kill me.