Chapter 4: Worst match of my career

"What the hell was that?" I asked shocked myself.

 "The heat of the moment I guess?" He answers which sounded more like a question as he put me down.

  "Ugh! Why is men confusing?!" I groaned then limped to the trainers.

 "Well, isn't my favorite visitor?" One of the doctors said.

  "Just help me out here doc." I demanded as I lay on the bed. (AN: NOT LIKE THAT YOU FREAKS!!) He cheek out my stomach by poking it at different areas.

  "Well, nothing's wrong. Just swelling and bruising. Here's an ice pack." He offered as he handed me the ice pack. I took it and walk to the divas locker room, where I was greeted by a hug from AJ. I hissed in pain as soon as she touches me.

  "Sorry." She whispered as she pulled away.

 "It's ok. Where's Kaitlyn?" I asked as I looked around.

  "She left early. She couldn't handle your match." AJ explained. See, I love AJ and Kaitlyn but I just hate when Kaitlyn gets worried about me. She’s like a petrified mother.

  "Let's go to the hotel." I suggested. AJ nodded in agreement. We packed up our stuff and AJ and I hop on my motorcycle then left to the hotel.

 *Hotel*

 I slid in the key card to open the door. The same way AJ greeted me in the locker room, Kaitlyn did the same but since she's the powerhouse in our little group, I yelp in pain.

 "What hurts?" She asked full of concern.

  "My stomach." I whimpered in pain. She helps me to my bed and started to poke me in random places on my body. "What are you doing?" I mumbled.

  "Seeing what's broken." She rushed. She poked my right knee and I winced a little. Kaitlyn walk over to the mini fridge, got an ice pack, and placed it on my knee. Meanwhile, AJ is full on focus city on her phone.

  "Who you texting?" I wondered.

 "Ro-I mean no one. I'm texting no one." She rushed.

 "Oh, you're texting Roman." I teased.

 "Oh please! Compare my texting to your make out session with Seth Rollins." She smirked.

 "You what?!" Kaitlyn ran over to me, jumped on my bed landing on my lap -which hurt like hell- and grabbed my shoulders. "You. Judy Wolf. Made out. With. The. Shield's. Seth. Rollins. Two toned number 2." She spoke. I nodded. I was too tired and lazy to speak. She got off me and my bed then went to her own. "I knew you like him."

 "Whatever.” I mumbled as my eyes began to close. 

 ~Morning~

 I woke up and see AJ staring at me.

 "You make a lot of weird faces in your sleep." She stated. I sat up, ignoring the sharp pain from my stomach.

  "What time is it?" I grumbled. Seeing Kaitlyn is still sleeping.

 "11:45 AM" AJ told me. Shit, I didn't check my phone. I grab my phone from the nightstand and see that Seth and I were trending on twitter. Oh. My. God.

  "Are you checking twitter right now?-Seth"

  "Yep....look what you did.-Judy" (AN: What’s up 90's reference...uh "Family Matters" duh...)

   "Not my fault.-Seth"

  "Is too asshole.-Judy" 

 "You know Dean is pretty pissed right?-Seth"