Chapter 10: Payback II

I changed clothes (on the side, the external link.) and went to the gorilla stage, waiting for the Shield's theme to play. Once it played, I skipped out, sat on the ropes waiting for Dean to jump the barricade. He gave me a sly smirk as I glared at him when he enter the ring and walked towards me.

 "Enjoy the little show on Monday?" He whispered in my ear.

 "I'm going to fucking kill you. How dareyou use love to trick one of us? You better be lucky that Hunter isn’t here, or I would have told him that I should special guest referee for this match, and you won't be champion anymore." We continued to glare at each other until fire erupted, breaking the glare. Can people tell me something sometimes?! First, I didn't know that I was special guest referee for AJ's and Kaitlyn's match. Second, I just now found out that Dean's opponent for his title is KANE! Once the fire came out of the ring post (.....Jesus Christ), I bolted out the ring.

 "Forget that." I shouted as I stood close to the barricade. The ref raised the title and started the match.

 ~Near the end of the match~

 I'm not really giving a damn about this match because I just sitting on top of the barricade, signing a few things, taking pictures, talking to a few fans, and being in my own little world. Next thing I notice is that Dean and Kane are out of the ring and the ref is at a 5 count. I hop off the barricade and stayed away from them. But they continued to come closer....or was Dean doing that on purpose? I stop walking away so I officially know what's going to happen......I should have continued to walk because Dean THREW me into Kane. Literally, Dean grabbed my arm, picked me up bridal style and tosses me to Kane.

By the time Kane put me down, nicely, the 10 count was over. Meaning Dean won by count out. He quickly exit out of the ring and hop over the barricade, leaving me with Kane, I slowly back away and turned around. As I continue to walk away, my hair gets pulled on. After being drag and tossed to the ring, I looked at Kane with fear. He grabs my throat, picks me up, and choke slams me. I'm in extreme pain from the neck down. The only thing I remember seeing was double vision of everything before I got carried out to the back.

 ☆ After the show ☆

 After hours and hours and hours of thinking....I cannot remember a thing tonight. I cannot really remember anything that happened 5 minutes ago.

 "Judy, are you okay?" AJ asked me....I think her name is AJ....whoa; this concussion got me pretty bad.

 "No." I mumbled as I held my head. Oh, my gosh, I think I'm going to be sick. I feel like a million elephants trampled over me. That's how terrible I feel right now.

 "Well, we're five minutes away from the hotel; we'll take you to Seth." Kaitlyn informed me. Wait, whose Seth?.....OH YEAH, my boyfriend. I thought he was still mad at me for kissing....What's his name again?....DEAN! There you go, his name was.....SON OF A BITCH! MOTHERFUCKER IS THE REASON I GOT A FUCKING CONCUSSION! But why did he give me a concussion? Ugh, my head hurts too much to think or remember right now.

 "Come on Judy, we're here." AJ told me. I carefully got out the car and leaned against it.

 "You must really have it bad." She smirked as she put my arm around her shoulder, guiding me inside the hotel. I see double vision of everything. I think we manage to get to Seth's room, because all I see is 4 half blondes, me included.

 "Did I ever tell you how pretty you are?" I slurred as I leaned against Seth. 

"Yes, you did.....a hundred times tonight." He mumbled under his breath. "You think you can manage to take a shower by yourself?"

 "Mmmhh...Probably not." I answered drowsy, shrugging my shoulders.

 "Well, you're going to stink for the rest of the night." Seth chuckled. "Let's go for a walk, in the condition you're in, you're probably in danger to sleep." He grabbed my hand and we left the hotel room.

 ~3 hours later~

 So... It's like 2 o' clock right now, and I feel a whole lot better now...well, if you call vomiting 5 times already 'feeling better' then I don't know anything.

 "Seth, I feel better now, don't worry about it." I explain to him.

 "Still think you don't need to sleep. That was a pretty big impact." Seth responds to me. I walked over to the couch and started to play Xbox. Oh God, the child in me is coming out.

 "Judy, what's with the pout?" Seth asked, moving my hair out of my face. I turned around, making my back towards him. "Don't you dare do this." he walked around me, but I turn around again. "Fine, be a child." He signed. Out of nowhere, I got pick up from the couch. I squealed as Seth jogged to the bed with me in his arms.

 "Bed time, little one." Seth patted my head.

 "I know I'm small, don't rub it in." I frowned. "So Tag Team Champion, how was the match?" I asked, playing with his hair.

 "Match was pretty good, you know, if I wasn't so worried for you." He smirked.

 "Aw, you would lose your title because of me?" I blushed.

 "Nope, night sleepy head." Seth laughed before giving me a quick kiss then turn over.

 "Jerk." I sighed before falling asleep as well.

_________________________________________________________________________

Well, that was a  long update. And a sucky chapter, clap it up for me. Welp, I tried to do this on Sunday, but I was lazy. But I'll try to be on track this time. Bye, darlings.