Chapter 18: All Hell Has Broken Lose...Part II

"Judy? Are you okay?" A voice asked. I looked up and saw icy blue eyes.

"It's nothing Dolph. Just leave me alone." I cried turning away from him.

"It's obviously something when your best friend is crying in the hallway and has her stuff with her." He spoke, crouching down next to me. He pulled me in his arms, making me sob harder in his chest.

"Seth's cheating on me." I whispered, wiping the tears off my chin. "Why does every guy I love do this to me?"

Dolph just held me closer. Dolph felt this pain before. That's why we get along time to time. Dolph helped me up and suggested that I should sleep in his room. Apparently, the hotel messed up his room so he has another bed. I don't know why he helps me so much. But it feels nice.

Morning comes and a weight is crashed on my stomach. Oh please tell me Seth came and got me. I look to my left and see...

"Dolph? What the hell?" I shook him groggily. He groaned sleepy and placed the pillow over his head. Okay, that was adoabale. Wait wut?

"Dolph, get off of me." I said a little louder.

"But you're so comfortable." I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled myself out from his grip.

"Dude, it's like 8...we should be ready for Smackdown." I explained to him, "Do you if I take a shower?"

"Not if I'm in there with you." Knowing Dolph, he's probably smirking under that pillow.

30 minutes later

"Dolph any longer, I will shave your hair and make you look like...NICKY!" I put on an over dramatic smile and did random cheer poses after I slid on my white vans with my outfit (above or the right for you computer people). He opened the door and poked his head out and laughed at me.

"I'll have you know, I was the best damn cheerleader ever!" He pointed out, going back in the bathroom. "And my hair is my most prized possession, I have to take good care of it."

"What about those roots?" I joked. At this point Dolph was done with his hair and was silent with my comment as he scrolled down on his phone. This is what I meant when I say we get alone most of the time. "Don't tell that your mad now?"

"No, just annoyed from twitter." He sighed grabbing his suitcases. I sighed and walked out with him to the rental car.

"You know, dirty blonde is in this season and I think you look hot." I kissed his cheek. He gave me a small smile.

"Thanks A-cup." He joked. I smacked him on the arm.

"I'm a C, damn it." I laughed as we got on the plane.

Seth's POV

Shit! I lost her. I lost her and I broke her heart. I'll probably never get her back and it's all Kathy's fault.

"Technically, it's your fault." Dean said. I looked at him. "Seth, I've known you for a while. I know what your thinking."

"How is this my fault? Enlighten me." I snorted, leaning back on my airplane seat.

"You got drunk, and when Judy went to the car, you flirted with Kathy with one comment and I pulled you away and Kathy became obsessed with you." He explained.

"But if I remember correctly, which I probably don't, you was drunk as well." I mentioned.

"But not as drunk like you were. And even when I'm drunk, I still remember shit." Dean stated.....I'm fucked.

"I think she's with Ziggler though." Roman put in. We looked at him like he had 15 heads.

"And what would give you that stupid thought?" I asked. He pointed over to my left and I see Judy and Dolph walking in laughing and smiling. "I'll kill him!" Dean and Roman held me down.

"He could be a comfort friend, girls have that...Right?" Judy just kissed him on the cheek! I'm surprised that the plane didn't exploded from the anger I have inside of me.

"Like I just said: I'll kill him!" I growled. Roman sat on top of me. Okay, this guy is a fatass! We should stop feeding him. He's really squishing me.

"This hurts. Get off you bear!" I groaned, trying to push him off. I gave up after a few minutes.

"Are you calm now?" Dean asked. I nodded my head and Roman got back to his seat next to me. This is going to be a long ride. A long heartbreaking ride.

Smackdown

Judy's POV

I changed into my attire and looked for Dolph after I put on my buckle Converse, I saw the cameras in front of me as I walked to find him. Seth came up next to me and tried to kiss me but I turned my head.

"Okay, I know you're mad at me."

"Mad? More like pissed! You cheated on me and I loved you!" I yelled at him. "I'll see you in our match, go find yourself a new partner. I have mine." I turned to walk away but he gently pulled me back.

"Wait what? You're putting me in a match? Who's my partner? " He asked. I opened my mouth but closed it quickly when a arm rested on my shoulder.

"That would me, the Showoff. Let's go babe." Dolph smirked, handing me his black wristband as we walked away, the cameras doing the same. Seth still stood there shocked and upset. I feel proud as I put the wristband.

"Nice job." I whispered, kissing his cheek again.

"How long are we going to do this 'relationship'?" He asked.

"Until I think he suffered long enough." I answered, wrapping my arm around his neck.

"That could be a while." I quickly peck him the lips, "See you at the stage." I skipped away after that.

MATCH TIME!!

No one's POV

Dolph and Judy came out first. The crowd gave them a mixed reaction, mostly because of Judy's in the Shield. They both slid in the ring and waited for Seth and his partner.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, the Shield

Judy looked her right and stared at Seth as he walked through the crowd.

"Oh hell no!" Judy yelled walking towards the barricade. Seth had brought Kathy with him. He may be evilly smiling on the outside but Judy knows he's cracking on the inside. Dolph pulled her back for almost attack him.

"He'll get his later on."Dolph whispered in her ear. She nodded as she stepped out on the apron. Dolph and Seth started off first.

"Seth!" Kathy called out to him. She pulled him back and planted a soft kiss on him. Judy stood there shocked and furious.

"Judy, lay it on me baby." Dolph pointed on his lips. Judy leaned over the top ropes and planted a rough kiss on Dolph's. Seth was flipping out as he saw them basically make out right in front of him! Seth ran full speed at them as they pulled away and raised his foot the kick Dolph but end up kicking Judy in the face.

Dolph placed the Zig Zag and won the 3 count. He slid quickly out the ring and went for Judy's aid.

"Hell's about to break lose soon." Judy whispered, holding her mouth as Dolph help her up. Kathy came up to them and slapped them both. Dolph and Judy looked at each other and kicked Kathy in the stomach and Judy jumped up for the Fameasser.

Dolph pulled Judy for another kissed and went up the ramp. Judy has now declare Seth Rollins as her enemy.

_______________________________________________

Damn, I'm good! Not really lol. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I honestly don't know when this book when end but when it does I bet you it will fantastic!....okay maybe not fantastic, maybe good. I don't know. We'll see in the future. Later straight edgers.