Chapter 17: All Hell Has Broken Lose...part I

Maybe AJ was right. Maybe the sleepover would get the thoughts out my head. I could be a little paranoid because Seth keeps checking his phone every 5 minutes.  Like....who the fuck are you waiting for, bitch?

A chime from my phone jumped me out of my thoughts. A text from Kaitlyn.

Party now!-Kaitlyn

Is it going to be us 3?-Judy

Nah, I think Paige, Bayley, and Kathy-Kaitlyn

Oh fucking great. Might as well preoccupie myself when I get there so I won't kill a bitch.

Should I come now?-Judy

Yeah, everyone's here-Kaitlyn

Thanks for telling me so late ahole. Now I know why I'm late for everything. I threw on a random shirt and some sweats and walked to AJ's room without telling Seth where I'm going.

I knocked on the door and Kathy answered. She gave me a fake smile but glared at me with her demon eyes.

"Hello Judy." Even in that voice it sounds fake. I just gave her a nod before getting attacked with hugs by Bayley, Paige, and AJ.

"Guys, she's turning blue!" Kaitlyn laughed waiting for everyone to be done with the hugs so she can get hers.

"Let's get this sleepover started!" Paige hollered, pulling me inside.

Alright, 3 hours in....and we're actually having fun! I'm shocked. We've watch horror movies, had one of those spa things, and now we're playing truth or dare... please God, don't let this be bad.

"Bayley, truth or dare?" AJ asked, holding a pillow.

"Truth." She smiled.

"Goodie two shoes." AJ joked. "Who was your best hugger?"

"Uh..." She stuttered smiling, turning red as a tomato. "My boyfriend."

The room burst into aw's and I sat there and drank my orange soda until I started to choke because Paige smacked the back of my neck.

"We need you 'aw' too, you arse." She chuckled. Regaining my composure, I wrapped my arms around Bayley's neck and pulled into a hug.

"Aw, that's so sweet Bayley.  I hope you guys stay together forever and ever and have kids and name them Hugger and Huggie and they become the world's greatest huggers." I babbled, swinging her side to side, making her arms frail around.

"Let me breath!" Bayley gasped, giggling at the same time.

"Nevah!" I smirked. I waited until it was my turn to let her go. Oh good, Kathy is asking me. This should be interesting.

"Judy!" She sounds too happy for this. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh...truth I guees." Tips to help your future: never choose dare if someone you despise is asking truth or dare.

"How would you react if your boyfriend was cheating on you?" She glared over to me. I tilt my head to the side and smile sweetly.

"I'll make the bitch's life a living hell." I scolded.

"Kathy, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." She answered. I'm making her life a living hell now.

"I dare you to...go to the pool and flash all the Superstars there." I smiled evilly. She looked taken back but walked out towards the door.

"Bayley, go with her to make sure she did it." I ordered. She nodded her head nervously. Once the door closed, I was on the hunt for Kathy's phone.

"Uh, what the hell Judy? I thought this was fun?!" Kaitlyn asked, slapping her hands to her side.

"Oh, it is going to be fun....after I kill the bitch." I growled, pulling Kathy's phone off the charger. I heard AJ groan in annoyance.

"Please tell you don't believe Seth is cheating on you with Kathy." AJ whined. I put in Kathy's passcode. Idoit shouldn't put her birthday. I instantly found Seth's name in her messages and read all of them.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT! THERE'S A TAPE!" I screamed. I ran out the door with the girls yelling my name behind me. Rushing down the stairs to my floor, I banged on the door to Seth and I's room. He opened wide enough for me to jump on him to punch his face.

"What the hell, Judy?" He yelled pushing me off him. "The hell is your problem?"

"You cheating bastard!" I cried as I go to slap him. He grabbed both my wrists to prevent me from hitting him.

"Judy, just let me explain." He panted, getting into my face. I reacted quickly and kicked him between the legs. I walked over his fallen body and grabbed my stuff.

"Rot in hell you cheating bastard. We're done." Slamming the door, I walked to the elevator to another floor. Once I reached the unknown floor. Walked to a corner and cried.

All my relationship had always ended badly. I doubt that Seth and I will get back together. Common mistakes like falling in love with a cheater, a bad boy, a jackass, and an asshole should be avoid by all girls. I should've stayed single. I shouldn't falling too easily.

"Judy? Are you okay?" A voice asked. I looked up and saw icy blue eyes.

____________________________________________

I'm awful with cliffhangers and this chapter. Sorry that this is late, school stuff and I had snow days so I wanted to enjoy them. Also... THE WALKING DEAD IS TONIGHT! I can't wait to see my baby Carl. And my husband Dolph Ziggler is back. He better get a title shot . I think that's all I can say besides I want another snow day. So later straight edgers.