Chapter 1: The Attack

"Get her! Get her!" I yelled slightly. My Best friend April aka AJ Lee was playing WWE 13 backstage few minutes before our 6 divas tag team match with my other best friend Kaitlyn against the Bella twins and  WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres. AJ and I almost won the game when the TV went black on us.

"Whoa! What happen? What you do?" AJ asked me slightly pissed.

"Me? What did you do?" I asked her back.

"Ladies, may I remind you that we have a match in a few seconds." We both look up and see Kaitlyn waving the now unplugged cord to the tv, leaning against it. 

"Let's go then." I smiled as I check my attire (pic on the side) out one more time and skip out the room. 

"...And cut!" One of the directors said. I walk back to the room and fix my top in the mirror.

"You know, if you fix that one more time, your boobs will pop out." AJ smirked crossing her arms.

"It's not my fault." I said putting my hands up in defense then tighten my wrestling boots.

"It is too! But now let's win this match." Kaitlyn smiled and link our arms together as we walk to the gorilla stage. 

"Introducing first, From Miami, Florida, Weighting 115 pounds Judy Wolf!" Justin Roberts announced.   

I came out to my theme song, skipped down the ramp and slap some fans hands and skip around the ring, then slid inside of it. I walk over to the ropes and sat on it, waiting for AJ and Kaitlyn. I heard AJ's theme song.

"Introducing next, In a combined weight of 250 pounds, AJ and Kaitlyn, The Chickbusters!" Justin Roberts announced as they walk down the ramp, slapping fans hands. Kaitlyn and AJ did their little pose in the middle of the ring which makes me smile. But that was ended with Eve Torres's theme song. She did her pose on top the ramp while the Bella's did their dance.

"And their opponents The Bella Twins and WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres!" Justin smiled. 

Eve did her little queen wave down the ramp and into the ring as the Bella's flip inside made me scowl. I mean just because she's Booker T's assistant and Divas champion, does NOT mean that she owns WWE. 

"Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Judy's head." I heard Michael Cole comment.

"Nothing... she's crazy. Ever since her break up with WWE Champion CM Punk and lost her title in one night she lost her mind." JBL respond.

"Ring the bell!" The ref demanded.

AJ and Nikki started off first. They lock up until Nikki pushed AJ to the corner then slap her and threw her to the mat by AJ's hair. Nikki and Brie started their trash talking until AJ got her strength back and punch and kicked her, running into the ropes springing back to dropkick Nikki in the face. AJ climb on to the top rope waiting for Nikki to get up but Eve distract the ref and Brie pushed her off. I get pissed off and Kaitlyn and I tried to enter the ring but the ref held us back telling us to get behind the rope while Twins double team AJ and switch, making Brie go for the pin.

"1...2" The ref counted but AJ kick out. Brie tag in Eve, and Eve- getting the attention she wants- starts waving. She didn't notice AJ started to crawl over to us and tags in Kaitlyn when Eve stop waving and turned around, Kaitlyn kick her in the stomach and tossed her to the ropes and close lined her. Nikki enter the ring and dropkick Kaitlyn, she fell back and held her nose and mouth in pain. Eve got up and kicked Kaitlyn in her stomach and double ax hand her back. Eve dragged Kaitlyn and did the BootysaultBut she missed when Kaitlyn rolled over to our side and tagged me in. I jumped over the ropes and ran over to the other side and knock off Brie and Nikki off the apron then crawled on top of Eve and punched her wildly until the ref pulled me off her. It took Eve a while to get up and I did my spinning heel kick. Eve got up again and  I ran to the ropes and jump in Eve's arms and went for a hurricane clutch, I wrap my left leg behind Eve's neck and my other leg wrap behind Eve's left leg while I brought Eve's right arm behind her.

"Look JBL! The Wolf Bite." Cole called out my submission. (AN: Its AJ's Black Widow)

Eve tapped out and slowly fell down as my other leg wrap together with the other one. I didn't let go until the ref pulled me off and raised my hand in victory. AJ and Kaitlyn entered the ring and AJ jump into my arms and wrap her legs around my waist hugging me while I spin around hugging her back, and then Kaitlyn joined our hug.

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, the Shield"  

We stopped our group hug when we heard those 8 words. I push AJ and Kaitlyn to the corner and shield th,e with my body, standing in a fighting stance, gripping the ropes for dear life as I look for the Shield members. I turned my head and see AJ pointing at the top of the crowd. I followed her finger and see Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns coming down....but not Dean Ambrose. That who's scares me the most. He's the most psycho and most violent one in the group. I turned around and faced the girls with fear written all over their faces. 

"Quickly, get out of the ring now." I whispered.

"But what about you?" Kaitlyn asked.

"I could handle this. Just go!" I yelled but still in a whispered. They obeyed and sprinted out the ring, probably sitting by steel steps because I turned around and see I cornered by Rollins and Reigns. I took a deep breath and ran full speed at them, throwing punches and kicking everywhere, hearing the crowd cheer, seeing me hit Seth and Roman like there's no tomorrow. But that quickly stopped when my head got hit. I fell down, clutching my head in pain. Hearing the crowd boo instantly, them knowing who it is, and I don't, feeling three pairs of shoes stomp on my back, stomach, and the side of my face. I felt blood coming down my face and a little out of my mouth.

"Judy! No!" A voice cried. It sounded like AJ's. 

"AJ, what are you doing?!" I think Kaitlyn yelled. The kicks suddenly stop and I felt a pair of hands wrap around me and drag me away to the corner to the ring. I open my eyes slightly and see a crying AJ. Then Kaitlyn came in the ring and checked on me while AJ's crying her eyes out. I shifted my eyes in front of me and see Dean Ambose smirking at us then left the ring with Roman Reigns while Seth Rollins stayed put in the ring with a frown.

"Let's go Rollins." Dean shouted. Seth rolled out the ring as AJ and Kaitlyn pulled my limp body out of the ring, put my arm over their shoulders as we walk to the trainer room.

*~After Trainer's Room~*

After a 10 stitches, half on my head and the other half in my mouth, being told that I was getting close to get an concision, and given 2 ice packs. I left the arena with AJ and Kaitlyn.

"You sure that you're ok?" AJ asked worried. I couldn't speak so I nodded and laid down in the backseat waiting to get to the hotel. After 5 minutes, we finally arrived and I limp to our rooms while AJ and Kaitlyn went to park the car. I was too impatient so I left the car. I walk- more like limp-to the full size mirror to see my body and the damage. I strip out my sweats, seeing that I'm still in my attire underneath it. I see that I have 3 bruises on each of my legs, 1 huge bruise on my back and stomach, 2 bruises on my arms, a swollen lip, black eye, my stitches, and a lot of scars. The one thing that I hate when I fight superstars is see the aftermath. I heard vibration from my IPhone 4s, I'm pretty sure that I got a text. I limp and lie down on my bed and grab my phone.

"Sorry for the attack. I really hope you feel better.- Seth"