Chapter 11: I'm Back!

Ah, home. Oh, how I missed you so. The concussion that Kane gave me, which was caused by Ambrose, gave me slight amnesia (Yeah, slight amnesia my ass.) because I never had an concussion before in my life. But the two weeks I had to myself, was amazing. I finally had my break. But there were some negatives about leaving work though. 1) I'll miss the juiciest gossip. 2) I'll miss my sis

ters, I mean AJ and Kaitlyn. 3) I'll miss my Sethie. I haven't talked to him in like...4 days.... Okay, I'm lying. I haven't talked to him since the doctors and that was on the week of Payback.

But tonight is special. WWE is coming to my hometown, Garfield, and I'll be returning tonight...against an opponent I don't know about. At first, I thought this was Ambrose's doing but when Hunter called, it shocked me. But good thing no one knows I'm returning. Another thing about us crazy chicks, is that we're full of surprises.

Speaking of returning, I need to go to the doctors for my last check up. You know, make sure I'm officially ready to compete. I slipped on a simple black tank top, grey sweats, and an old pair of converse. Putting my hair in a high ponytail, eyeliner and mascara on my eyes and left my house.

☆After the doctors☆

Well, it's official. I'm returning tonight. I'm cleared to compete!.....I need a outfit. Speeding to my car, starting it (burning the tires in the process), I drove off to the mall. Okay, let me go through my list. Hot Topic? Check. Wet Seal? Check. Clarie's? Check. Meeting fans in the process? Triple check. I have enough clothes to last me...2 months. I don't know, I could be dramatic. I walked past the food court and as on cue, my stomach growled. Well, I haven't eaten since 8....it's 3:33. God damn, 3:33? I should be leaving soon. Rushing through the mall, I ran into someone, droping all of our stuff.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I gasped helping the person pick up their stuff.

"It's fine. I guess we both were in a rush." The person giggled. Okay, this giggle sounds familiar. After picking up the girl's stuff, I looked up at her.

"Kathy?!" I asked, widening my eyes.

"Judy?! It's been so long, I also didn't recognize you because of your hair." She hugged me, looking at my half blonde, half dark brown hair.

"I haven't heard from you since you went to California. How is it over there?" I asked, moving from the hug.

"It was so much fun. But I had to come back, too much drama with all the cute boys. How about you and boring Garfield?" Kathy asked, moving her shoulder length hair behind her ear.

"Like you said, boring," I laughed "But did you get your future job that you always wanted?"

"Yeah, but that also didn't work out well. So I had to move back and I got a new job." She explained. "Speaking of my new job, I should go. It really was nice seeing you, Judy. We should hang out again, like in high school. "Kathy suggested.

"We should. I also have to go to work too. Bye!" I waved as we split our path. Time to do what I love best.

■The Arena■

Jesus, it's hard to sneak in this place. This big ass place and you'll think that no one would pay attention. WRONG! I just hid in the spare rooms that were here until I was close to the locker room.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I poked my head through the door. AJ was the first one to see me as other Divas greeted me with a welcome back.

"Judy!" She squealed, running towards me, jumping into my arms.

"Hey Champion." I smiled, looking around.  "Where's two toned?" I asked, getting ready for my match.

"She didn't have any thing tonight, so she's at the hotel. We'll surprise her later." She smirked. "You know who you facing?"