Chapter 3: The Match

I walk to the back but my arm got yank to the other side.

"The hell was that?" Seth yelled in my face.

"Revenge." I smiled. He just glared at me

"You know if you keep making that face, it will freeze." I pointed out but he kept glaring at me. I felt very uncomfortable because we're really close.

"You do know we'll get our revenge right?" He said matter-of-factually. I nodded.

"This is just the beginning." I smiled then patted his cheek then skip the locker room.

"Oooohhhh. I saw that." Kaitlyn said pointing at me-also scaring the crap out of me-.

"Saw what?" I asked playing dumb as I put on my sweats. 

"What you and Seth were doing. Is there something going on between you too?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"If there was I something, would have told you." I smirk then walk outside the arena and got on my motorcycle, then drove off to the hotel. I made it to the hotel in 10 minutes and see Kaitlyn and AJ there before me.

"Damn it! How do you do it?" I asked them. 

"Magic." AJ whispered wiggling her fingers. I shook my head and went to the bathroom. I started my shower and started to take my clothes off. I jumped in the shower and started to wash. After that, I change into an old shirt and shorts. I lie down in my bed and see that Kaitlyn is picking out a movie and AJ is getting popcorn. I grabbed my phone and started to play Temple Run 2.

"Texting lover boy?" Kaitlyn teased.

"Whose lover boy? It better not be Roman." AJ stated.

"No....Seth Rollins." Kaitlyn smirked which made me glare.

"WHAT, Judy is you kidding me?" AJ asked worried jumping onto my bed, gripping onto my shoulders, shaking me.

"AJ, theres nothing going on.'' I explained to her. She looked at me for a minute then nodded then went to her bed and started to eat her popcorn. I dose off as they continued to watch Paul Blart. 

**Next Day**

"Judy! Wake up! We're going to miss our flight!" Someone said shaking my arm. I groaned but got up anyways. I went to my suitcase and grabbed a random Batman outfit. I changed and came out and see AJ and Kaitlyn dressed.

"Well someone is in a 'dark' mood?" Kaitlyn laughed and no one else. "Get it?...because Batman is the Dark Knight." 

"Let's just go before I bite someone." I growled. See, I'm not a nice if someone wakes me up early in the morning. I walk out the door and into AJ's car as they slowly followed behind me. 

*After the plane ride**

UGH! I HATE PLANES! Babies crying everywhere, kids kicking my seat-which stop with my powerful, sharp teeth-, and now...I CAN'T REACH MY MOTHERFUCKING STUPID ASS PIECE OF SHIT SUITCASE!! AAAAHHHH!

"Need help?" AJ asked as I'm standing on my tippy toes to get my suitcase.

"Yes please." I sighed in defeat. She stood on her tippy toes like I did and reach for the bag which also failed. 

"Ladies need help?" A voice came out of nowhere. I look up and see...

"Seth! Yes please!" I beg. I ready to get off this damn plane. He lift up his arm and got my suitcase with ease then hand it over to me.

"Move bitches!'' I demanded as I pushed AJ and Kaitlyn out of the way. I ran out the plane like I was on the track team. 5 minutes later, AJ and Kaitlyn finally came out with Seth and Roman.