Chapter 8: Watch your Mouth.

I can't believe we just did that. 

"I can't believe we just did that." Kaitlyn sighs, running her fingers through her now 2 tone hair. I guess she was reading my mind.

"Me either." I agreed with her.

"Hey, we're part of the Shield now. What they do, is what we do now.... Plus, she deserves it for being annoying." AJ states then walks over to her bed. Well....yeah it's true. She's like a human Barbie. Everyone believes that she is a Barbie, a Barbie that did football. Random thoughts but whatever. I changed into comfy clothes and went into a deep slumber. 

Saturday Night

Kaitlyn and AJ are at house show and I'm by myself.....which is dangerous. When I'm alone, I do some pretty crazy stuff. Like one time when I was younger -16 to be exact-, I made my house inside out. Meaning, the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, and some stuff in the attic were out in the backyard....What? I was bored. But then my mom came home and I wasn't able to sit down for a few days. But since I'm in the hotel, I can't do that. But I can do is something with my body. SO, I'm going to get myself a new tattoo (or tattoos), a piercing, and dye my hair. As I left the room, I nearly forgot to slip on to my converse. Okay, now I'm ready. So the quickest tattoo parlor is like 30 minutes away and I already got my tattoos and piercing planned out. I'm ready for craziness.

~ Time Skip because I'm a lazy piece of shit~

Okay, I'm nervous. I'm nervous because it's been like a year and a half since the needle gave me my wolf tattoo and my piercing. Well, here's my first tattoo is a star with little stars and 4 swirls around it and it's on my hip. The second tattoo is on both my wrist and it says "Straight Edge" in cursive. The third tattoo is on the side of my middle finger and it says "freedom" in cursive with a bird at the end. Finally, the forth tattoo is behind my right shoulder and it says "free yourself" with a feather at the end of free with some of barb falling off and turning into small birds.

After he finished, he put the cream on it then wrap it up. This tattoo guy was awesome enough to do my batman logo piercing. And the guy was even more awesome that he told me that his sister can do hair. Like this guy deserves a hug. So the chick dies my hair like the way I wanted it to. I paid the guy, put my hat on, pushing every inch of hair that could possible show then left for the hotel.  When I enter the room, I see AJ lay out on the floor and Kaitlyn has an ice pack on her shin and face.

"Whoa, what happened to you guys?" I asked furring my eyebrows. Kaitlyn said something under the ice pack, but I couldn't understand it. "What?"

AJ lifted her head. "We were attacked by Dean and Roman." AJ grunts then drops her head back to the floor. Anger was rising centimeter by centimeter. 

"...Where... are ... their... rooms?" I growled through my teeth, putting my hand on the knob.

“Just give it up Judy. We didn't want you to come because we overheard them saying that they were going attack us with tables, ladders, chairs, and more. They would have ended our careers.” Kaitlyn exclaimed, tossing the ice pack off her face. 

They would rather risk me over their own careers. They must really care about me... I don't want to let this go but going to have to.....this time. Next time, I'm kicking ass.

Monday Night Raw  

So I have a match now....great. Maybe this could be good. I need to get Seth out of my head, so this is a chance to get him out. We haven't talk since last week. If we don't talk and work things out then our relationship is official over....even though we never broke up. I'm starting to miss him so much. Stop it Judy, you need to focus for your match. I got dressed in my new attire (the middle one) and putting on my hat as AJ and Kaitlyn walked in.

"You've got a match?" Kaitlyn asked. Instead of saying yes, I pointed my fingers in the air, copying Daniel Bryan. AJ groaned in annoyance.

"What? We're friends and all, but that is so annoying." She mumbled as she mocked Daniel's yes chant. I shook my head as I laughed, sticking my fist out for our fist bump, then left for my match.

Match Time "Introducing first, from Alytus, Lituania, Aksana" Justin announce.

"Introducing next, weighing in a 115 pounds, accompanied by Seth Rollins, Judy Wolf." Justin said as I skip down the ramp as I was greeted with a mixed reaction, when I reach in front of the ring, Seth had done his ninja roll. No one told me that he was going to be with me. Well, wrestlers got to be prepared about everything, so I'll just go along. He looked at me for a brief second with sadness then looked and pointed at my hat. I step closer to him, nodding my head, showing him that he can take off my awesome sauce hat. The hat slowly came off (God that sounds wrong) and my hair came out, revealing my split middle part of half my hair being the jet black that it is and the other half of being blonde, matching Seth's blonde. He was shocked at first then he smiled. I kissed his lips then slid inside the ring with Seth following behind as we head to the ring but I heard Aksana shout.

"Psycho slut!"

I instantly stop dead in my tracks and stared her down. If looks can kill, she'll be dead already. Ugh, how I hate her, fucking hypocrite. Flirts with Teddy Long, yet she calls me a slut. I'll show her. 

"Watch your mouth next time, bitch!" Seth shouted back as he stood by the apron. Once the bell rang, I ran full speed at Aksana, tackled her out of the ring and began to punch, slap, and kick her by the barricade. I felt arms around my waist lifting me in the air. But I -being crazy- was still swinging my arms and legs and I hit whoever it was in their face. So whoever lifted me, drop me on my feet and I went back to attack the fallen Aksana. I didn't stop. I don't even care that I got her blood on my knuckles.

"Alright Judy, I think she learned her lesson." Seth rests his hand on my shoulder. I faced him and kissed him again, kicked Aksana hard in her face, and then we head to the back.

_________________________________________________________________

Okay, author's note. Tonight, is the road to WrestleMania. Meaning the Royal Rumble is on. And I wanted to make bets with some of my friends but they didn't want to make one. But then I realized that I have followers, readers, and people who read my story but don't want to add it to their reading list (I be checking my stats, I know whose reading or not). I want you to comment who do you think is going to win. You can pick 1 person, 3 people, 10 people. Choose who do you think is going to win. I say the Shield, Punk, and any 2 people who is going to return. (FYI, 7 people are returning tonight.) And I wanted to set a goal challenge, for every chapter I put, comment, vote, like, do whatever to keep me motivated....starting now. See you next time, straight edgers. ........is that a good name?....eh whatever. BYE! <3.