Chapter 22: You. Me. Ring!

As the trainers help Dolph and I up and took us to the trainer's room, all I could think was "Wow, he would stooped that low?!"

"Maybe he wants to talk to you that bad that he wants to talk to you in the hospital?" Dolph spoke, trying to lighten the mood. I glared at him then threw my ice pack. I opened my mouth to speak but the door slam open.

"I'll kill him!" AJ screamed. Kaitlyn walked up to me to make sure I was okay.

"Did you kick the door down? That was a lot of force." I asked after Kaitlyn was done playing mom.

"Built up anger." She growled slighty. Dean and Roman looked at Dolph as AJ spoke of ways to murder Seth....she still didn't come up with a good idea.

"Judy, you really need to talk to him." Dean whispered in my ear as we all watch AJ pace back and forth, still not coming up with a good idea to kill Seth. "We've seen the way he is backstage, he's really depressed."

"I don't know, he certainly look happy when I nearly cracked my neck." I whispered, watching AJ look like a teen titan chibi as she paced quicker.

"Baby, baby, relax. We'll all get our revenge." Roman sighed, pulling her into his chest.

"If I was in a match with him, I'd break him in half." She pouted....liiight bulb. I felt my lips stretch across my face.

"Judy, no! I've seen that look before, don't you even." Dolph warned me. Kaitlyn eyed me speciously.

"Judy, join the dark side." AJ smiled evilly.

"What makes you think tha-" ....I ran out the trainer's room and ran to Stephanie's and Hunter's office. I can hear them running and yelling for me to come back. But I would like to thank any running sport I joined for making me faster. I ran up to their office and knocked as professionally as I could. Professionally meaning I knocked like I was apart of SWAT.

"Come in." Stephanie ordered. I quickly entered as I saw Kaitlyn and the guys catching up.

"Hello Hunter, hello Stephanie." I smiled wryly. Okay Judy, act cool.

"Hello Judy, anything you need?" Stephanie asked, placing her phone down. I didn't realize that I was holding in a deep breath. Stephanie is scary in the office.

"Uh...yes. I was wondering if you can give me a match against Seth Rollins. I need it." I answered. Stephanie stood quite for a while and looked at Hunter. Smooth and straight to the point, that deserves a cookie.

"I see that you have some anger and you want to release. So guess what? Your wish is granted." Hunter smiled. I squealed and jumped up and down happily, but stop instantly and cleared my throat.

"Thank you so much." I smiled proudly and walked out. The angry faces of Kaitlyn and the guys made me smile more. "The deed is done." I clasp my hands together.

"We're coming out there with you. He has the hobits, a demon, a grizzly bear, and mommy and daddy to protect him. Well, all but AJ" Dean instructed.

"Yeah that too. But don't forget...a cheating hoe." AJ added, making me nod in agreement. We left to our separate ways to the hotel as we got ready for Smackdown.

Smackdown

"Kick his ass, Wolfy." AJ hugged me. I nodded and stood with Dean, Roman and Ziggy. We all came out to Dean's theme. I skipped down to the ring as the guys walked to the side.

"Don't look at my ass." I sternly said to them as I sat on the ropes. A firm swat hit my bottom. I turned my head a glared at them.

"Dolph!" Dean and Roman objected, pointing at him.

"Well, you are my 'girlfriend'!" Dolph explained, I playfully rolled my eyes and focus when Seth's theme came on. He came out with the greatest smile on his face with Kathy under his arm and J & J Security,Kane and Big Show following. Okay, I feel jealous rise a bit.

"Well, Mommy and Daddy are missing. Look out, Judy." Dean warned me. I nodded and waited for Seth to coming. Seth came up to me and stared at me.

"Biggest mistake." He growled, before pulling my hair, yanking me off the ropes. The referee immediately rang the bell. He threw me to the other side of the ring before cackling at my pain. He pick me up and put me in a suplex position. I squat down and pull him into a cover. He beat the 3 count and quickly stomp on my midsection. I groaned in pain and rolled under the ropes. Seth continue to put moves to hurt my back and ribs, making it difficult for me to breathe throughout the match.

"Aww, what's the matter Judith? Can't fight anymore?!" Kathy yelled in my face. I glared at her and spit in her face. She raised her hands but AJ came down and attack her. I laughed happily as AJ chased Kathy up the ramp, with Big Show following. Then Roman, then J&J, then Dean. Leaving me with Dolph by my side.

The ref continue to check on me. Dolph had slid in the ring and gave Seth a Zigzag. I quickly pushed the ref away when Dolph crawled out the ring and covered Seth. I won the match. Dolph helped me up to my feet.

"Give me a microphone." I panted. Dolph nodded and gave me a mic. I put it close to my lips and began to speak.

"You know, Dolph as I much I didn't need it, but thank you for your help." I patted his shoulder, "But I didn't like the outcome. So for you Seth, I have something better in mind. WrestleMaina is around the corner." The cheers of the fans got louder when I mentioned WrestleMaina making chuckle humorously. "I already know that I have a match with the Divas Championship, but I want another one." I glared at Seth as he crawled to the corner of the ring. "And I want it against you!" The crowd got louder, I can barely hear myself talk.

"I want it against you. One on one, no one at ringside, just you and me. If you win....I'll let you explain yourself....but..if you lose..." I said getting closer to him "you'll leave me alone...FOR GOOD!"

He nodded in agreement "I'll see you at WrestleMaina, and I'm not going easy."

"And neither will I. The Kiss of Death will be your worst nightmare...and enemy!" I quickly threw the mic down and planted a kiss on Seth. As I pulled away, I shot my knee in between his legs and laughed as he fell down as my theme song began to play. (Just saying her theme song is rap and rock combine, don't like it, don't listen to it.)

____________________________________________

Yay, Judy might get closure. And I need a sad song to make me cry...or feel lonely. I need to release some emotions. Later straight edgers. ❌