Chapter 28: I Have Something To Say

The weight was lifted off my shoulders after last night. Seth and I are at least talking calmly, WrestleMaina is in a week and a half, and I'm happy. I think me being happy is more important. Shit! Check out is in a hour and I'm barely packed. I quickly jumped out of bed and went to the shower. Man, a 5 minute shower is not relaxing, especially when you have to brush your teeth while in the shower.

Okay, packing time...Jeez, I hate packing because I find things that I was looking for like 3 weeks ago....makes no damn sense. Skinny jeans and a sweatshirt with flats, simple. 15 minutes left, I improved my speeding. Now if I took the stairs, I would call that my cardio and I would be at check out faster. But when you slept at the 8th floor, it's the biggest hell no ever. So I guess the evaluator sounds like a good idea.

"Wait! Hold the elevator, please!" I shouted to the person inside. I saw the person stuck their foot to stop the doors and the reopened. Smiling softly, I waved my hand quickly, rolling my things inside.

"Thanks Seth." I looked down blushing after while of staring at each other.

"You're not wearing any make up. Good." He whispered, patting my head. I swatted his hand away and giggled as I patted his through his hat.

"Stop it." He laughed backing away from me.

"Nope" I said, popping the p, trapping Seth in the corner. I jumped up and put his head in a headlock and gave him a nuggie. He picked me up and without acknowledging it, I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our laughter died down a bit when we stared at each other's eyes.

"I want my $10, Dean." Seth and I whipped our heads to the doors and see Dean and Roman.

"You need to stop betting like AJ." Dean mumbled, grabbing his wallet.

"Woah, woah," Seth and I yelled at the same time, fixing ourselves. "We're not dating again."

"Yet" I smacked Seth in his chest. Dean ripped his money from Roman's hand and walked on the elevator. We made it down to the lobby and checked out. Roman offered if I wanted to tag along with them, I accepted and sat in the back with Seth. I don't remember anything during the ride was because I feel asleep.

Seth's POV

Awe, Judy's sleeping. Her hair was flopping over face so I moved behind her ear.

"Are you sure you're not dating?" Roman asked, turned around in his seat.

"Not yet." I whispered. We're halfway to the arena and I got bored so I pinched Judy's nose closed. She snorted loudly and smacked Dean in the back of his head.

"What the FUCK?!" He yelled, swerving the car a bit. Roman and I were dying in our seats.

"Seth you asshole!" She mumbled, pulling her hood over her head.

"Oh, I think I'm redefining my abs." I chuckled, holding my stomach.

"Sorry, baldy."Judy whispered patting Dean's head.

Later

Judy's POV

After we arrived at the arena, I changed into shorts, a cut up shirt of AJ's, and grey low top converse. I'm up first so I had to hurry to hair and makeup. I'm a simple person when it comes to hair and makeup, so natural eye makeup and low pigtails are my goto when I'm in a rush. Jogging over to the gorilla stage and stretching before my music played, AJ had walked over to me and sat down.

"What's wrong, copy spider monkey?" I grunted as I cracked a bone in my leg.

"Um...I have to tell you something." She sighed, looking distance.

"Don't scare me." I hissed as I cracked another bone but in my arms.

"Well...um...I think....I'm pregnant." AJ announced. Oh..........

this is not good!

_____________________________________________

I think I'm somewhat proud of this. Sorry that this was late, my mom and stepdad were out of town and they wanted me to get out the house and be with my friends. So yeah...

OH! Before I go, I want to know anyone who does imagines and stuff like that (You should comment if you do) because I want to make a request. And I'ma do it here. It's my birthday and my boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler, forgets and he's tries to make it up to me. No like seriously, my birthday is the first of August and it be cool if someone did this, thanks. Later straight edgers. ❌