22

I am running out of JK's pictures 😣🥺.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung finished his work and is now getting ready to leave.

"I will meet you in the house after 4 hours, and we will cuddle, okay?" Taehyung looked at Jimin pouting, a serious look on his face.

"Don't worry we will cuddle, so erase that pout from your face and tell me where are you going?" Jimin said, staring at Taehyung, leaving the teacher's room.

"I am going with Jungkook to an arcade." Taehyung left after Jimin, saying goodbye to their coworkers, and smiling at Yuna who still look at them like they are criminals.

"Awww, then I will be left alone, what should I do now? Maybe I will tell Yoongi take me on a date." Jimin whispered the last part to himself.

"Hmm, what did you say?" Taehyung was busy trying to find Jungkook's car or Jungkook.

"Nothing, isn't that Jungkook?" Jimin pointed at someone in the distance.

"Where?" Taehyung looked the opposite direction Jimin pointed at.

"There you alien." Jimin moved Taehyung's face to Jungkook's direction.

"Oh, I see him, thanks Jimin-ah, see you in the house, bye bye." Taehyung ran off to Jungkook.

"Wah, he is whipped already, can't relate. Now should I message Yoongi or call him? Hmm, I miss his voice so why not call him, I hops he is not busy." Jimin happily took his phone out of his pocket, excited to hear Yoongi's voice.

Wow, whipped people culture, whom Jungkook can relate to, as he was staring at the running Taehyung with a fond smile on his face.

"Hey." Taehyung said catching his breath, his hands on his knees as he bent down.

"Hey hyung. You didn't have to run." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

"I didn't want to make you wait, and I wanted to see you sooner even if it was just for two more seconds. I missed you." Taehyung got up, smiling warmly at Jungkook.

"I miss you too, I would wait for hours if it means I get to see you, anyway let's get going." Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung, as he blushed a deep shade of red.

"Thank you baby." Taehyung got in the car, a slight blush on his face as well.

"You're welcome hyung." Jungkook smiled warmly, getting in the car.

"Do you know the place or should I show you the directions?" Taehyung put the seatbelt on then glanced at Jungkook.

"No need, I know a close by arcade we can go to."

"Oh okay."

An awkward silence inhaled the place, as both didn't know what to talk about.

"Do you want to listen to some music?" Jungkook asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah sure." Taehyung smiled at him.

"What do you want to hear?"

"Can I put my playlist that's on my phone?"

"Yeah no problem."

"Thanks kookie-ah." Taehyung smiled widely at Jungkook, making him question his sanity.

"Hyung do you do that to everyone?"

"Do what?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Killing people with your smile, is it your speciality?"

"I....I...It's not, I don't do that, it's special just for you, I don't smile to people that much, I just casually smile or put on a fake smile." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a sad look.

"Why?" Jungkook glanced at Taehyung then back at the road.

"Because I don't like people asking about the reason for my sadness, putting on a fake smile is better than trying not to cry when someone asks what's wrong." Taehyung never talks about his problems to anyone, except Jimin sometimes, not always since he doesn't like to trouble his best friend with his worries, he made a promise to himself to complain to Jimin once a week or month, to not worry his friend, he already used it this morning, but it's okay, hopefully he won't get stressed again soon.

"But there is no point in putting on a smile when you're hurt, because your smile will slowly break, breaking everything apart with it, don't try to bloom a flower that cannot be bloomed, cry when you're sad, complain when you're stressed, laugh when you're happy, smile when you want to. Hyung, please remember that I am here for you, you don't need to put on a fake smile for me, if something worries you please tell me about it, or kookie will cry okay?" Jungkook pouted at the end of his sentence.

"Okay baby, I promise to tell you if something worries me, and don't forget to do the same, you can be a little now if you want, I don't mind taking care if you, I will happily do it actually." Taehyung glanced at Jungkook.

"Okie dokie, but I want to be big for our first date, so maybe on our next date, we can go to a zoo or an amusement park, and I can be little." Jungkook excitedly said.

"We are on a date?" Taehyung was confused, weren't they just hanging out like friends?

"Of course silly." Jungkook giggled.

"Does this mean you like me?" Taehyung asked with hope in his eyes.

"Hmm..." Jungkook pretended to be thinking hard, then simply said "Maybe and maybe not."

"Come on, tell me." Taehyung glared cutely at Jungkook.

"Why don't you make me?" Jungkook smirked.

"I have my ways, but you wouldn't want that especially since you're driving now." Taehyung pout turned into a smirk as he licked and bit his lips.

"I don't mind, I can park right here if you want." Jungkook stared at Taehyung, as he stopped at the red light.

"Nice idea, I like it." Taehyung whispered as he got closer to Jungkook, his breath hitting the younger's face, getting so close to his lips, wanting to bite on them, Taehyung stared at Jungkook's lips as the latter did the same.

A loud beep was heard from behind, waking both of them up, making Taehyung move away, and Jungkook move the car forward.

"You didn't answer me yet, do you like me or not?" He probably doesn't, what a stupid question Taehyung-ssi.

'Can someone knock some sense into him please?' Jungkook sighed.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.